Feeding rate of the animals?

emz

Feeding rate of the animals?

Post by emz »

The language part of my brain isn't really working today but hopefully you guys can understand what I mean. Is there a way/mod/something to change the feeding/cleaning rate of the animals so it would really need to be done every single (game) day?

Now the animals need to be fed and watered not so often and not every in game day that passes. That kinda bugs me personally and I'm all the time filling up their food and water and cleaning when I don't really need to (the bars are still green). Thanks in advance :biggrin2:
I've been called a "crazy horse lady". Playing on PC.
Goose66

Re: Feeding rate of the animals?

Post by Goose66 »

Are you on PC or console ?
If PC, try the animal species mod. Can choose the regular animals or buy ones the produce more. These ones bang out the product but require anywhere from 5x food/water etc to 100x more than regular ones.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
emz

Post by emz »

@Goose66 I'm on a PC. Thanks for the tip! Took a quick look through the mod sites that I normally use and can't seem to find that mod. Search continues...
I've been called a "crazy horse lady". Playing on PC.
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

FYI, the mod is actually in testing with Giants so you'll have it soon !
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

There was the Animal Autofeeder Mod which allowed you to customise the feed rate, production rates and production bonuses within the mod settings. You could even choose to have it auto-buy food, water, straw etc and give to the animals at a set time of the day. It was on the Nexus Mods website, but the Author currently has it set to hidden because too many people with the Beta Patch were bugging him about it not working and wanting an update, and he says he'll only update the mod when an official patch gets released. It might still be kicking about on other mod sites if you search for it, but obviously it only currently works with Official Version of the game and not the Beta Version.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*