A thank you to Giants

monroegj

A thank you to Giants

Post by monroegj »

First off let me state I know everyone is different and this is just my opinion. I love this game for what it is a game. The fact that they added the option to build the farm the way you want is cool. Landscaping tool is awesome. I have not experienced any game breakin issues, that seem to be a big complaint. There are things that I want that are still not in the game but that being said Iknow that these things will come with time. I personally didnt like the two maps that came on release but still enjoyed playing. The mod maps have been comming and already there a couple that are fantastic ( Alien Jims map Mercury Farms and Oxygendavids map Marwell Manor). I play on Xbox so cant comment on some of the others. I know that soon there will be an update that will change some things and for the most part fixes alot of complaints that people have reported. I know one change that I personally am not looking forward to is that they changed the grass tool in landscaping to first stage of growth. I like the way it is I like everything neat and tidy and dont want to spend time mowing grass that is in yards or around fields. That the part that goes with farming the way "I " want. But this is getting to long let me just say THANK YOU GIANTS and keep striving to be the best!
M2_Farmer

Re: A thank you to Giants

Post by M2_Farmer »

I agree with you, especially that you can build the farm you want. The landscaping tool gives me an opportunity to finish my farm. personally FS19 is a huge improvement. A thing I like to see in the upcoming series are better textures of trees and ground.