Need help with Mercury Farms map

CarsenGray

Need help with Mercury Farms map

Post by CarsenGray »

Hello fellow farmers,

I am having an issue with the Mercury Farms map. I have played 18+ hours on my first character on the map as a new farmer, and all of a sudden while trying to sell a harvest, my character starts going around in circles backwards. I hit the ESC key to save the game, and then go back to the character, only to find the game has crashed. I have to use Windows task manager to shut down. I then reboot my computer, and go back into the game. Or tried to anyway. It gets to the loading screen where you see the tips appear at the bottom as it loads the game. When the start button shows up, I click on it, and it goes away, but I am still looking at the loading screen. When I click the ESC button it will bring me to the map overview screen, and I can do anything I want there, check prices, check on my animals etc. However, as soon as I click ESC once more to go into the game, I get a view of the spawn in point, with a "This game is paused" message in the middle of the screen, and nothing works. Nothing I do will un pause the game. So I decided to delete the character, and start over.

Everything went well the second time around until I got around 25 hours into the game and sold some silage to the barn. On the way back I noticed the barn was still "tagged" so I tried to un tag it. It did not work. So I tried saving the game, and exiting, but it would not exit. The game crashed. So again I use Task manager to close it. reboot the computer, and the same darn thing happened again. This time I did not delete the character, as I want to keep playing the map, and don't want to go through the startup all over again. So, how do I un pause the game so I can keep playing? I took a screenshot of the game paused screen, but trying to insert it here isn't working.

Image[/img]
FS-19 (PC)
CarsenGray

Re: Need help with Mercury Farms map

Post by CarsenGray »

Added info, the three maps that came with the game work fine. No crashes. All four characters are playing in "New Farmer" mode. And I just tried to get into Mercury Farms again, and after hitting ESC to get to the map overview screen, I clicked on the animal button, and it tells me I own no animals or pens yet. I have 30 chickens, 10 cows, 10 pigs, 10 sheep, and 3 horses. Yet it says I have none. I click on the button that shows all my equipment, and I see animal trailers, cotton pallets etc. I don't get it. And again, once I ESC out of that view, I am brought back to the "Game paused" screen, and nothing works.
FS-19 (PC)
Pafarmer

Post by Pafarmer »

There was an update to this map. Didn’t know if you were aware of it.
CarsenGray

Post by CarsenGray »

Okay, will download the newer version, thanks.
FS-19 (PC)
CarsenGray

Post by CarsenGray »

That fixed it! Thank you. I was not really liking the idea of starting all over a third time. LOL
FS-19 (PC)
Pafarmer

Post by Pafarmer »

No problem! Glad it worked!
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Pafarmer wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:31 am No problem! Glad it worked!
Pennsylvania Farmers For The Win!
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Pafarmer

Post by Pafarmer »

Lol 👍