landscaping brush annoying behaviour

Mnasef

landscaping brush annoying behaviour

Post by Mnasef »

Since I bought Farming Simulator 19, I have been having an annoying problem with the landscaping brush and I don't know if anyone else has the same thing.
When I start landscaping, I press one of the mouse buttons depending on what I want to do ( raise, lower, etc.) and move the brush with the mouse, but once I release the button, it sticks to the point in the centre of the screen and it can't be moved using the mouse. the only way I'm able to move it after that is either by using the W, A, S and D buttons or exit the landscaping mode and start it again.
This does not happen to me when painting.
Does anybody have this issue? And is there a way to solve it?
pcdoc

Re: landscaping brush annoying behaviour

Post by pcdoc »

Yup, i've had the issue a few times. Another anoying thing about the landscaping tool, the 1st being it won't let you level places you realy need to, always turns red at the wrong time. The ones that really get me wound up are sheds, bloody stupid big ramps that won't level.
Mnasef

Post by Mnasef »

I have recently figured out that this happens whenever I press the right mouse button and it does not happen with the middle and the left buttons.
Buzz2112

Post by Buzz2112 »

I found out that the brush sticking has ALOT to do with courseplay, so I just disabled it in the menu,for now but the brush seems to work alright now.
You don't have to be a farmer to be outstanding in your field. But it helps.
Buzz2112

Post by Buzz2112 »

Even with the new patch it still does it, so yes it's courseplay, unfortunately.
xgaetx

Post by xgaetx »

Mnasef wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:17 pm Since I bought Farming Simulator 19, I have been having an annoying problem with the landscaping brush and I don't know if anyone else has the same thing.
When I start landscaping, I press one of the mouse buttons depending on what I want to do ( raise, lower, etc.) and move the brush with the mouse, but once I release the button, it sticks to the point in the centre of the screen and it can't be moved using the mouse. the only way I'm able to move it after that is either by using the W, A, S and D buttons or exit the landscaping mode and start it again.
This does not happen to me when painting.
Does anybody have this issue? And is there a way to solve it?
Same here and I also use Courseplay so it might indeed be the reason.
BigAl Farming

Post by BigAl Farming »

I found it was an issue with courseplay too.

By trial & error, I found a workaround was to be in a vehicle and change the open courseplay hud option in the courseplay menu from ‘right mouse button’ to ‘left ctrl and delete’. Then launch landscaping mode & it worked fine.

I just leave one vehicle that I don’t use courseplay on (eg the mahrindra) with this launch courseplay setting... and then make sure I’m always in that vehicle when selecting ‘start landscaping’.
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

I think its the courseplay. Just disable it while you modify your map, and once u finished, just enamble the CP in your mod list again. It bugs out the brush tool if you press roght button. At least for me.
anonymouz

Post by anonymouz »

I have the same Lock, but i can easily click the Right MButton again and its released and can be moved free again.
(Courseplay installed and not deactivated)
GoodBye :[ Xbox One - ruleX Radikal ]: - :hi: - Welcome back :[ PC Master Race ]:
Buzz2112

Post by Buzz2112 »

BigAl Farming wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:41 am I found it was an issue with courseplay too.

By trial & error, I found a workaround was to be in a vehicle and change the open courseplay hud option in the courseplay menu from ‘right mouse button’ to ‘left ctrl and delete’. Then launch landscaping mode & it worked fine.

I just leave one vehicle that I don’t use courseplay on (eg the mahrindra) with this launch courseplay setting... and then make sure I’m always in that vehicle when selecting ‘start landscaping’.

Worked for me, thanks for the tip.
SkullyBones

Post by SkullyBones »

I deselected every mod and it still happening