Slots

brewersfan1979

Slots

Post by brewersfan1979 »

I really hope they look into slots on console cause we were supposed to get more and we didn't. I went back to 17 and looked and they were the same. All I ask it a bump up to 1500 so we can use a lot more cause a lot of stuff take a lot of slots and with the dlc coming out soon I'm sure the slots on them will be up there. And in case you pc users say then get a pc I can't afford one cause I am disabled and have a set monthly income and bills to pay
Smith Modding

Re: Slots

Post by Smith Modding »

Ignoring all of the other threads and posts on this forum, the TL;DR is:
Consoles aren’t powerful enough to have a ton of slots. They’re limited by their ram, a decent chunk of which is taken up by the OS. So until consoles get more powerful, GIANTS can’t really do a lot
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

It’s like beating a dead horse....
the big print giveth the small print taketh
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

If you want more slots, you'll have to contact Microsoft or Sony, depending on the console you have.
Ask them to kindly send you a few more gigs of ram that you can stuff in your machine. Then, magically, you'll have more slots.
Unfortunately, Giants does not have the ability to increase the ram in your machine via software.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
eric21

Post by eric21 »

brewersfan1979 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:09 pm I really hope they look into slots on console cause we were supposed to get more and we didn't. I went back to 17 and looked and they were the same. All I ask it a bump up to 1500 so we can use a lot more cause a lot of stuff take a lot of slots and with the dlc coming out soon I'm sure the slots on them will be up there. And in case you pc users say then get a pc I can't afford one cause I am disabled and have a set monthly income and bills to pay
Cant you get a Chairty ornpay by monthly
Guil

Post by Guil »

Locked before it descends into more mindless arguing.