SAVED GAME wont load

canadafarms

Re: SAVED GAME wont load

Post by canadafarms »

chedly_farms wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:57 pm

Anyways, moral of the story...don't delete your game save. The new patch whenever it drop, may fix your issue. Just like people had with Mercury Farms. Hope it works out for ya.
That’s a good tip as well, if you have extra save slots I would just hang on to that save until the patch comes out. Maybe it will be playable again, no guarantees but it’s worth a shot.
PS4
STONED PARTSGUY

Post by STONED PARTSGUY »

I would not put it past her shes not a fan of fs but she knows thats what i do to unwind, also i know i have hidden logs all over Ravenport because ive never once sold any. So the plot thickens.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

STONED PARTSGUY wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:22 pm I would not put it past her shes not a fan of fs but she knows thats what i do to unwind, also i know i have hidden logs all over Ravenport because ive never once sold any. So the plot thickens.
I'd say there's your issue if you can ever get it to load again.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

Yup I agree, more than likely it’s the logs. Maybe Giants should consider some kind of warning as to what too many logs can do to your game. Not everyone who buys FS visits the forums to know this could be an issue. If memory serves me correctly, planting too many trees can have the same effect as well, or at least it did in 17 I think. I seem to remember people coming on the forums to report that but I could be wrong.
PS4
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Ya pretty much 100% the trees
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer