PS4 Maps

PureDriving

PS4 Maps

Post by PureDriving »

So I put the game away since Christmas as I was bored of the 3 maps.. checked with excitement today to see what mods/maps have been added.. not one new map on PS4..? Can’t believe that. After 4 months..

Is there any maps planned soon or anything?
Goose66

Re: PS4 Maps

Post by Goose66 »

There are few maps. Press L3 to show all mods.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

PureDriving wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:16 pm So I put the game away since Christmas as I was bored of the 3 maps.. checked with excitement today to see what mods/maps have been added.. not one new map on PS4..? Can’t believe that. After 4 months..

Is there any maps planned soon or anything?
There is 5 or 6 new maps and loads of mods since Christmas?

I would recommend doing as suggested and selecting ‘show all mods’ on your modhub.
PureDriving

Post by PureDriving »

Yup sure enough had to press L3.. thank you! .. are they good maps? Which is best?
Poizonous

Post by Poizonous »

Personally I like Marwell Manor and Mercury Farms the best, but it may be different for your personal preference.
PS4 FS15/FS17/FS19 | PS Vita FS14/FS16/FS18
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

I would agree, my favourites so far are Marwell and Mercury. Have more time on Mercury though so far.

Mr Sealyp has done first look tours of most of the maps on YouTube, you could check them out.
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

Like everything - it depends on your own interests. As Marwell came out, I liked it. But the fields are not fitted to let a helper do the work. I dont want to plow half the field only that the helper has a good life. Thats why i like maps with enough space so that the helper can do his Job on his own. Like on Mercury (at least on fs17) or the fields I create on grizzly mountain. They have to be perfectly square and in a Minimum 45°-angle.

But These are my Problems with the maps and other Players have different preferences which may fit better to other maps.
PS4 und PC
gilroy222

Post by gilroy222 »

Like you I have been waiting for better maps. Playing on and off with little enjoyment. Lone oak farm is going to be re done for 19. Oxygen David posted on his FB page. I likely won't seriously play the game until that comes out. But I must say, once it and seasons are released this game will be awesome once again.