Game broken after 1.3 update....

Azfoor

Game broken after 1.3 update....

Post by Azfoor »

As the title says. My game is broken after the update. Every 5 seconds I get a frame drop down to 2fps from a solid 60. I got an Ryzen cpymu clocked to 4ghz and a gtx 1070! I have resently re installed my windows and Farming simulator. And Latest video driver My computer is in tip top shape. Iv tried new savegame and I have deleted the shader cache. But no luck!! It's unplayable!!
Hawke67

Re: Game broken after 1.3 update....

Post by Hawke67 »

Have you tried disabling all mods, could be one or more of those who dont agree with the new patch?

Cheers
Tom
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

All good hear but I'm on console hope Giants can come up with a solution for you
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
gordon861

Post by gordon861 »

This is the problem you get when the beta version that you made available weeks ago isn't updated and instead you just do more work on it and throw out to the general public the updated beta prior to re-upping it to the beta testers.

During the beta testing phase people running the beta should have been through a number of versions of the beta as Giants worked on improving what they were planning to put on general release.
--------------
Hey Giants, when are you going to pull your head out of your backsides and actually talk to us?
Guil

Post by Guil »

Or it could be the fact that the op is using a lot of mods, some of which are in beta and clearly highlighted that it can and will cause all sorts of problems with the game.

Without a proper bug report with the full log it's impossible to say what it is.
gordon861

Post by gordon861 »

And if the beta had been updated to the beta testers during the production phase rather than releasing Beta1 and not updating it there is a good chance that one of the people playing the beta would have experienced similar problems and reported it.

I have been running the beta version since it became available and I have a lot of MODs installed without the reported issues.

But yes more information is always better, disable all MODs, try again and submit a bug report.
--------------
Hey Giants, when are you going to pull your head out of your backsides and actually talk to us?
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

Guil wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:13 pm Or it could be the fact that the op is using a lot of mods, some of which are in beta and clearly highlighted that it can and will cause all sorts of problems with the game.

Without a proper bug report with the full log it's impossible to say what it is.
I will post the log once I'm at my pc. But I have disabled all mods except Marwel Manor.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Azfoor wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:18 pm
Guil wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:13 pm Or it could be the fact that the op is using a lot of mods, some of which are in beta and clearly highlighted that it can and will cause all sorts of problems with the game.

I will post the log once I'm at my pc. But I have disabled all mods except Marwel Manor.
Have you tried to revert the settings you changed as outlined in this thread?
viewtopic.php?t=134561
Attack Wave

Post by Attack Wave »

I’ve just finished installling it on my laptop, and the game works fine, in fact, the previous ‘issues’ before the patch have been fixed. My faith in the game has been answered, so, thank you :)
PS4 Gamer. Currently Playing in the Yukon whilst back to Gold Mining.

PS4: Karatekid_30

Go pro or go home *thumbsup*
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

Not broken at all. On PC and 1.3 works fine with a ton of mods running.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

a problem on ....

Edit by Guil, let's not create unnecessary drama please.
MrMystery

Post by MrMystery »

No issues for me and I run a lot of mods, including 'beta' ones.
BostonJohnny1226

Post by BostonJohnny1226 »

I've got over 50 mods and no problems nor did I have any using the beta.
aklein

Post by aklein »

Only thing I saw as some lags in performance every so often as I moved about the map, likely building out a new shader cache. This was on a mod map moving about with the same mods I had enabled on that game save from 1.2.

remove ALL mods from the mod folder. disabling them is not enough as they still load in memory on game start up. Move them out of the mod folder and see how the game loads up with one of the two base maps. Eliminate all variables and start from that point.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Crazof wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:35 pm a problem on ....

Edit by Guil, let's not create unnecessary drama please.
Please don't try to create arguments.