Anyone else having this problem.

WesternNYfarmboy

Anyone else having this problem.

Post by WesternNYfarmboy »

I have been having a problem trying to buy Mods like the John Deere Gator and the new Anderson DLC from Farming Simulators website.

Has anybody else been experiencing this problem?

Shawn
Aholz89

Re: Anyone else having this problem.

Post by Aholz89 »

Anderson DLC releases at 26 of March.
Came here for information, stayed for the entertainment.
WesternNYfarmboy

You can pre-order it. I can't preorder it. Also I can't buy the John Deere Gator. So I don't know what's the problem. I'm using a credit card and I can't seem to figure out why the payments keep failing. My credit card company says the card is working fine.
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

WesternNYfarmboy wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:35 pm You can pre-order it. I can't preorder it. Also I can't buy the John Deere Gator. So I don't know what's the problem. I'm using a credit card and I can't seem to figure out why the payments keep failing. My credit card company says the card is working fine.
This question seems to come up regularly and the recommendation usually is to contact Giants directly to sort it out. Sorry I can't be of more help.
The.EuroFarmer

Post by The.EuroFarmer »

Paypal or Paysafecard is the solution.
WesternNYfarmboy

The funny thing is, I used the same credit card to buy FS19 from the Farming Simulator website. It worked back in November and now it tells me that the payment failed. I don't know why?
Guil

Post by Guil »

Contact the bank and ask for a reference for the failed payment and then contact support@giants-software.com
WesternNYfarmboy

Ok I will say it again, "I used the same credit card to pre-order FS19 from the Farming Simulator website." So why would the card work in November 2018 and not 4 months later on the same card not work? That's my question. So is it on the cards part, it must be.
Aholz89

Post by Aholz89 »

This may be a stupid question, but is there a chance it is expired? Recently replaced card or something like that?
Came here for information, stayed for the entertainment.
WesternNYfarmboy

No it's not expired. The year on the card say XX/22 for the date.

I also tried to buy the John Deere Gator also. Failed payment came up again. So I think it has to do something with farming simulators website to be honest.
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

Just use PayPal. Register your credit card there and away you go. Also it’s safer instead of submitting your cc details all over the place.
pcostello171

Post by pcostello171 »

Im having the same problem everytime i try to pay either with credit card or paypal it comes up with failed payment
beauj

Post by beauj »

Same problems with the Gator. I can buy everything else, but the gator, and I always thought it was because the gator came with some sort of pre-release order or it was part of a special edition.
TaintedBlackCat

Post by TaintedBlackCat »

I had similar prob this morning. I'm currently in New Zealand for a few weeks and went to by the DLC this morning. "Payment failed" or "cannot process at this time" something like that. I figured out that my Xbox's location was set to Australia still, once I set it to NZ and reset the payment went through.😾

Have you accidentally changed your Xbox location by any chance? Also I had dramas with my VPN screwing my payment processes too.

Hope you figure it out
I'm not perfect..but I'm Australian, and that's pretty damn close!!🐈 . Ex Royal Australian Navy sailor. Moved to New Zealand recently to dairy farm in New Zealand. 600 milking cows. Running old Duetz Fahr Agrostar 6.61
WesternNYfarmboy

I'm on a PC. So it should work perfectly fine.