Seasons??

Rwfrazerjr

Seasons??

Post by Rwfrazerjr »

Can we expect to see seasons come back to consoles anytime in the near future? I've not gotten nearly as into playing it without it. Really surprised it wasn't built directly in this time.

Edit don_apple: topic moved from german to english section.
Goose66

Re: Seasons??

Post by Goose66 »

If you view the massive seasons topic here, you’ll see they are working on seasons for release later this year.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

Yes, you may expect it.
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

This topic has already be discussed in another thread think nearly 40 pages on it also you can go onto Facebook and check out there progress on seasons looks amazing so far going to be a giant leap forward since fs17 and also for fs19 can't wait!! *thumbsup*
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

maybe the main Seasons thread should be pinned so it remains at the top of the list.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

theSeb wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:22 am Yes, you may expect it.
And it will be ready when it's ready *thumbsup*
Guil

Post by Guil »

thumbwiz wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:32 am maybe the main Seasons thread should be pinned so it remains at the top of the list.
Funnily enough I stickied the original seasons thread 2 years ago but after the mod contest was announced I unstickied it for fairness.
Corstaad

Post by Corstaad »

Amazing that Giants hasn't purchased Seasons. It's got so much demand it's going to be large liability if it's unsecured. At some point someone else is going to recognize this.
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

Drmattymd wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:18 pm
This
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
Corstaad

Post by Corstaad »

My point is simply that it's so important for farming simulator that's it's become a liability in many ways. Just like mods themselves have become so important for the franchise that it can cause issues if not managed well.
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

It is not a liability since the sales are not dependent on whether Seasons is in the game or not. The number of players who would consider Seasons a requirement to play the game are just so few compared to the total number.
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

We, it will certainly be interesting to see the Seasons19 download numbers
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

theSeb wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:05 pm We, it will certainly be interesting to see the Seasons19 download numbers
Just out of curiosity do you know what they were for fs17?
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:10 pm
theSeb wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:05 pm We, it will certainly be interesting to see the Seasons19 download numbers
Just out of curiosity do you know what they were for fs17?
Yes, we do. 👩‍💻
JD92

Post by JD92 »

reallogger wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:51 pm It is not a liability since the sales are not dependent on whether Seasons is in the game or not. The number of players who would consider Seasons a requirement to play the game are just so few compared to the total number.
true! but it is also true that the whole FS series is a game "for everyone" for farmers and non, for that the numbers are unfavorable, but in the future I think you will have a considerable climb of numbers in your favor, because all those who are passionate about the series after a while understand how play and always want more .. like my case: I am a graphic designer of sportswear, I have been passionate about the series since 09 over the years I understand how it works and now I want more and more difficulty, more realism, yeah a graphic never drive a tractor!! for this I do not see the time to try the new seasons .. now after two hours I get tired. one thing I don't understand (in which I also made a mistake, believing you a member of the staff giants) is because guys like you aren't taken to work .. in short, you need talent for this and talent should not be missed ... if you were the ceo you already had a contract to sign.