Delivery Truck and lift combo

Reed Engineering

Re: Delivery Truck and lift combo

Post by Reed Engineering »

Addictedtofs wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:56 pm
Stevo0114 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:48 am That would be very nice maybe for cpu's doubtful for consoles *thumbsup*
Why? Flatbeds exist on console, cranes exist on console..it doesn't take a genius to see where I'm going with this... :hmm:
I'm on pc and I have a mod that does this and there is no reason the console players can't have it as there is no script needed. You just drive the forks into the slots on the back on then lift ya self up. I don't get why way more modders don't want to sure their stuff. I will with all mine.
Pc Player
My FaceBook Page WMRmodding
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

Modders stop sharing mods because quite a big part of the FS community is never happy.
Take the new Ifor trailer released, for example, it's not on consoles because of licenses and there are multiple people going around saying that 'the modder was to lazy to get it to Console', while they are probably people who know next to nothing of modding in general. And there's a lot of these kind of comments being spewed by random ignorant persons, I can actually quite easily understand why someone would stop sharing their mods lol.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
Reed Engineering

Post by Reed Engineering »

Alagos wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:08 am Modders stop sharing mods because quite a big part of the FS community is never happy.
Take the new Ifor trailer released, for example, it's not on consoles because of licenses and there are multiple people going around saying that 'the modder was to lazy to get it to Console', while they are probably people who know next to nothing of modding in general. And there's a lot of these kind of comments being spewed by random ignorant persons, I can actually quite easily understand why someone would stop sharing their mods lol.
No doubt the console players are promoting much of the hate. I'm on fs-uk where the modder also is and I know for a fact he ain't lazy. I've seen the work he has put into the trailers.

Yeah, I know what you mean about people that don't mod thinking they have some kind of idea what goes into it. I know first hand and the hours just seem to fly away.

It is one thing iv noticed from the FS console players is the moaning and the hate and we want this or we want that. Something I've not seen on fallout 4 or Skyrim that's for sure.

Something is going to have to change because before long none of us will mod for both pc and console and then they will have no mods at all and they will only have themselves to blame for it.

Not all console players are like it though some are more than happy with what they are getting.
Pc Player
My FaceBook Page WMRmodding
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

pitstop25 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:27 am Not all console players are like it though some are more than happy with what they are getting.
Thanks for not making it seem like all consoles players are unappreciative. I love all the mods that has been released on consoles, I've seen people complain that we are getting too much of the same like "oh great another 3m cultivator" or "Why are we getting mods of equipment that is already in the game" or something else in relation to that and for me personally I love all the different types of equipment yes they are more of the same but it may be a different brand or different model and that is more variety to the game, right? In real life there are multiple 3m cultivators so why is it bad to have multiple 3m cultivators in the game? In real life farmers aren't complaining about multiples of the same equipment. Maybe it because some people sees it pointless to have multiples because if they are using one already then the new ones are pointless? For me this is how I do it. lets say there's a 3m cultivator mod and I'm playing on relatively small fields so 3m suites me perfectly I'll download it and use it for a while and if another 3m cultivator released of a different brand or of the same brand but different design, I may sell my previous cultivator save quit go uninstall that mod and download the new one, load game buy then use it. On consoles we have mod space so I just uninstall the old one as there's isn't a point in having a mod installed that I will no longer use. It doesn't take long to quit and uninstall one to download a different one if I want to use it. This applies with every thing, currently I have 1 tractor mod installed and that is the Lamborghini it is downloaded because I'm using it, if I sell it I'll uninstall it until I decide I want it again. I have 3 tractors 2 are vanilla 1 is modded if I want another modded tractor I'll sell 1 of the vanilla ones (due to slots I limit myself to 3 tractors of different types anything else has to be the same tractor of 1 of those types for example let say I have a Fendt, new holland and a case those are my first 3 types the 4th one has to be the same model of 1 of those 3) , save game exit and "shop" the modhub for a nice modded tractor that I like (if I'm unsure I'll download it, load a test map and try it out) then I'll have 2 modded tractors installed but like I said previously if I stop using 1 or both of the modded tractors I'll uninstall them until I decide that I want to use them again, this seems to help on console where we can't download every mod without running outta space. Plus in general why keep a mod installed if you are not using it? Unless if you plan on using it later. Currently I have a mod that I'm not using yet but I know I will be using it later and that is why it is installed, if I'm unsure that I'll use it, I'll leave it uninstalled until I'm firm on my choice. But every mod that came out I'm happy with yes that doesn't mean I like them there's a few mods that I don't like but that doesn't mean they are bad for example that new John deere, not the tree harvester the one with the crane (forgot what thery are called) I personally don't like that mod, but it looks great, great detail and everything, it is a wonderful mod, but I don't like it because I don't like the cranes at all in farming simulator they don't tend to behave like they should, modded ones are a little better than the vanilla ones but I still have logs glitching through the teeth of the crane. The Fence and wall mods is another one I don't like, they look amazing and would definitely improve the look of your farm but I don't like them because I can't get them to line up at all this is nothing but user error and not the mods fault at all but because I can't personally use them I don't like them nor do I use them but they are still wonderful and I wish I could use them (placing thing with a analog stick is painfully hard wish I could use a mouse for more control)
But anyway I love the mods released and I am a console player I know nothing about modding buy from what I heard it is a very hard and time consuming hobby and I want to thank every modder who makes mods even the ones who don't make mods for consoles I want to thank them as well as they are still doing wonderful work bringing people content that is free to enjoy on their games. I cannot Thank modders enough for what they do. *thumbsup*
PS4 User(PSN- LoneWolf5841)
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Thanks to the modders for the wonderful work they do, Happy Farming :hi:
Bigfilmguy

Post by Bigfilmguy »

Also a happy console player! I love the selection of mods we have now that Giants have started testing and releasing regularly. I admit, I'm hoping the Biobeltz Snow blower is re-released for 19 as me and the wife used it loads on 17, but I figure it'll happen when it happens, no point moaning about it. As others have said, thanks to all modders, you're doing a great job for us all, console and PC alike.
Viva la Valtra!
Intel I5-9400F, 16GB DDR4, GTX1660 6GB, 240GB SSD, 1TB HDD
PS4 and proud!
Thanks to all modders, we do really love you, even though we don't always show it.
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Here's the official link of the mod author: https://www.nexusmods.com/farmingsimulator19/mods/44
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Another happy console player here, the quantity and quality of mods we get is more than enough to keep me happy for many seasons
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420