Delivery Truck and lift combo

Rwfrazerjr

Delivery Truck and lift combo

Post by Rwfrazerjr »

With the delivery missions being back, here is an idea and a challenge for Modders. A flatbed truck with with a flatbed mounted forklift (or a crane with pallet forks). Below is a picture. I miss modding, but it's been many years since I was using Rhino or 3dStudio Max. Even then it was all about building race tracks and adding car classes in racing games. I've not touched 3d tools in over twelge years when I went back to console gaming (when my youngest son started playing video games. Would love to get back into it.

https://www.google.com/search?q=flatbed ... ondmq8xMUM

Edit don_apple: topic moved from german to english section.
Stevo0114

Re: Delivery Truck and lift combo

Post by Stevo0114 »

That would be very nice maybe for cpu's doubtful for consoles *thumbsup*
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
village80

Post by village80 »

Flatdeck Transport Pack Review
https://youtu.be/RPbV0wkqsoQ
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

Yeah as I said available for cpu's not console but you would think that we have delivery missions in the game that Giants would have added something like this as everything on pallets hopefully a very kind modded will convert this flatbed to console as it would be very useful!
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Do you know what CPU means? Consoles and every smart device such as phone, tablets etc have a CPU.
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

Sorry Guil and everyone PC is what I meant
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Would it be feasible to have a three point lift on the back of a truck (like the BSM truck mods had on the front) and a corresponding hitch point on the back of the forklift?
Seems like the simplest solution to me but not sure what's possible in practice.
Aholz89

Post by Aholz89 »

Another option would be a version of the in game MAN TGX but with a flatbed and a bag 'n' lift hook adapter for the crane. That way you could load pallets with x-adapter or bags directly.
Came here for information, stayed for the entertainment.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Aholz89 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:53 pm Another option would be a version of the in game MAN TGX but with a flatbed and a bag 'n' lift hook adapter for the crane. That way you could load pallets with x-adapter or bags directly.
This is a nice idea. We have had log trucks do the exact same thing with logs since 15 ( that's my first game, so I don't know if it goes back further. But yeah just convert the log truck idea to a flatbed and instead of a grapple have the bag lifter "x" thingy mabobber.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Aholz89

Post by Aholz89 »

chedly_farms wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:05 pm
It would definetly be awesome. If I had the skill I would definetly try to make it myself :D
Came here for information, stayed for the entertainment.
Rwfrazerjr

Post by Rwfrazerjr »

Exactly. The "x" bag lift with the straps works. Also found out the other day a worst case scenario.....set up the trailer that allows you to set for logs or bales to bales and you can pick up pallets with the claw, it is big enough.

The downside is until the semi flatbed was released, you had to pull these all with a pickup and some hills with a forklift and small tractor are tough. Downside to the semi flatbed, you can't get equipment on without a ramp.

Need something in between. The console I don't think would have an issue handling it.
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

For PCs such mod already exist. I thought i wouldnt find it, but here it is: https://ls-portal.eu/de/flatdeck-transport-pack/

US and EU version of trucks with forklift. Have fun ! *thumbsup*
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

Been looking for that. Much appreciated Tomaz.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

Stevo0114 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:48 am That would be very nice maybe for cpu's doubtful for consoles *thumbsup*
Why? Flatbeds exist on console, cranes exist on console..it doesn't take a genius to see where I'm going with this... :hmm:
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
asharppencil

Post by asharppencil »

village80 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:18 pm Flatdeck Transport Pack Review
https://youtu.be/RPbV0wkqsoQ
Cool!