The one bit of kit you can't live without

GothicKing13

Re: The one bit of kit you can't live without

Post by GothicKing13 »

My all time favorite kits, was in the MF Old Generation Pack. Blacksheep Modding would put a GIANT smile on my face if they let me drive my Series 600 "No Cab" in FS19. It's my most used tractor in FS17!
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
TZ441

Post by TZ441 »

The 9230 Case IH combine in 17 and the 9240 Case in 19. I love my case combines tractors ill switch and try anything and everything but the large Case combines never leave.
FS15, FS17, FS19 all on Xbox.
FS19 on PC
4th Generation Cattle rancher in South Dakota.
abslayer

Post by abslayer »

FS19_JD_S700_US Harvester is a outstanding mod
RogsR35UK

Post by RogsR35UK »

My go to kit at the moment is also that Deutz-Fahr “Freisicht” mod. First major advantage is the low cost and a reasonably low slot count. I usually go with the low power version or the 143HP Special as it is the best value of the bigger engined versions. You get choice of colour so you can do one in the Municipal type livery and it can be fitted with a wide variety of options, including front hydraulics to fit the attachment of your choice.
Farming Girl

Post by Farming Girl »

ltl.vamp wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:05 pm Deutz Fahr AgroStar Clear view by Puma[FBM] - best all-around in the 145hp class
I Love this little tractor, i find a way to have it on all my maps :biggrin2: for its size, it is so sturdy and a great little work horse, i always get the special version as it moves the exhaust stack out of my view
Ann-Marie

C&S Modding
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

Seed, fertilizer, lime and herbicide fill stations. If I had to fill equipment from bags all the time, I would quit the game.
eight_lugs

Post by eight_lugs »

What’s a kit?
cvKurt

Post by cvKurt »

I really don't have any that I cannot live without. There are cases where I'm pretty stuck using some kit due to lack of decent alternatives... but as the mod base continues to grow quickly, this is less and less of an issue.

Now there's some kit that I tend to favor, such as the Weba 6M (mod) for plowing... but certainly can live without it. In most of my game plays, I purposely put in place a storyline that pushes me to try different kit. For instance, I have a small field farm (Voralphen map) were I'm trying to use gear Austria, Switzerland, and Bavaria. This got me to try the Lindner Lintrac 90 small tractor... and boy am I glad I did try it. Great kit for small farms.
iB055

Post by iB055 »

The Brantner TA 23071 goes with me everywhere.

Mid sized and easily converts from a trailer to a manure spreader and its power push capability makes unloading easy where conventional tippers don't work very well.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
El_Nino_NL

Post by El_Nino_NL »

The Fendt 511c-515c is my go to on all my farms.
Either the New Holland 5.90 (Giants mod) or the Rostelmash RSM 161, because of the draper header, depends on the size of the field.
Lemken Solitair 12 (A bit expansive, but really usable as it requires only 150HP or the Kuhn BTF 4000, depending on the size of the fields
The Saphir GE 601 cultivator

Those a my go to which I can't live without on my farms.
Walrusman02

Post by Walrusman02 »

eight_lugs wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:51 pm What’s a kit?
just a figure of speech, he’s meaning what piece of equipment you have to have on every farm
2004 Sierra 1500 SLE 4x4
5.3 vortec w/turbo
Pensarethebest

Post by Pensarethebest »

I'm going to throw the fendt 1050 as well. Earning its keep. It is my large tractor for my farm.
FS 22 and loving it.