More active English moderators

Jeytav

Re: More active English moderators

Post by Jeytav »

Against D: also guil you are not allowed to voulenteer >:C <3

Edit wait unless against is a postive thing xD but then I again it could be negative for one and positive for another.
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki »

No plans for new mods at the moment, but we've seen the request.

That being said, let me re-iterate on what Skull said:
Skullblits wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:07 pm Using the report function would help out alot
I want to clean up a bit of the announcements section by compiling everything into a bigger thread and there i'd include a section on how the report function works. It's not yet a new moderator but can definitely help you all letting us know when someone is acting out of line.
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

While I might not be as visible as Guil I also try my best to moderate the english section of the forum, but I'm also kept quite busy with trying to keep the german section under control.

I guess part of the reason why it might look like that there are very few active moderators in the english section might be that almost all current active moderators of this forum are located in Europe, while a lot of the active participants in the english section are located the US. So due to the time difference it usually takes some time for a moderator to react in case there is something going on in the english section.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

I would like to volunteer however feel I may be bit harsh and my intraconfabulations may be far too difficult to comply with for people who are victims of Microsoft spellchecking. - for example any word with Z in it when it should be an S would mean I would have to block all posts involving poor spelling / punctuation and grammer. ( Just a kidding - not trying to start a war of words - after all we are all farmers (virtual of otherwise) .
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

I am voting for niggle. He's the moderator that we dezerve.
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

theSeb wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:10 pm I am voting for niggle. He's the moderator that we dezerve.
Nigglez moderatez greatz.
cmdrbyron

Post by cmdrbyron »

niggle44 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:56 pm I would have to block all posts involving poor spelling / punctuation and grammer.
So, given you mis-spelled "grammar", you would likely block the majority of your own posts? :P J/K! LOL
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

I think I should terminate this thread as am leaving to get very drunk in Dublin for the next 4 days.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

niggle44 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:42 am I think I should terminate this thread as am leaving to get very drunk in Dublin for the next 4 days.
Enjoy. You can’t beat Irish Guiness, it’s just not the same when they export it.
Jeytav

Post by Jeytav »

Well with Chris' answer I think this can be locked :)

EDIT: As you wish. - Chris