Tylercheesey1986

Re: Maps Confirmed for Testing on all Platforms! Updated 5/24/19 08:22 AM

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Anyone have any idea if we can expect to see spectacle island from alienjim come to 19 for console?
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

I doubt it, alienjim seems the type to continually create new things rather than redo old stuff.

He only converted Mercury farm because it was released so late into fs17
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Oh OK no worries, clearing fields of timber was a nice little touch, will be happy removing fences in MF till his next masterpiece. I'm sure he will have something not as "square" as MF in the works eventually
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Seen today's Mod Update from Chris, and Welker Farms has disappeared from testing. I really hope this means it hasn't failed and is being released today. However with the way map releases have gone lately I imagine it has probably be rejected back to Mapper's Paradise.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Jimbomodder

Post by Jimbomodder »

cwattyeso wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 3:06 pm Seen today's Mod Update from Chris, and Welker Farms has disappeared from testing. I really hope this means it hasn't failed and is being released today. However with the way map releases have gone lately I imagine it has probably be rejected back to Mapper's Paradise.
Unfortunately yes it's failed, they've said it's nothing they can't fix so let's hope it's back soon.
FS15 Xbox 360
FS15 Xbox one
FS17 Xbox one
FS19 Xbox one
FS22 Xbox series S
Fs15-22 pc

MSI b550 Tomahawk
Ryzen 7 3700x
MSI gaming trio Radeon 6800XT
64gb ram
Evga 850 G2 PSU
Samsung 980 pro 1tb nvme
Fanxiang 2tb nvme
One of my most addictive games to date! You modders make this game even better :this:
Jonny3355

Post by Jonny3355 »

cwattyeso wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 3:06 pm Seen today's Mod Update from Chris, and Welker Farms has disappeared from testing. I really hope this means it hasn't failed and is being released today. However with the way map releases have gone lately I imagine it has probably be rejected back to Mapper's Paradise.
The console vesion hasnt been submited yet so it doesn't matter
Xbox one
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Jonny the Console version of the map is a separate map entirely from the PC version. So your right it doesn’t matter as it shouldn’t effect the PC map releasing once it passes testing. I’m sure they get round to submitting the console version of the map once the PC one is out.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

Jonny3355

Post by Jonny3355 »

cwattyeso wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 1:53 pm Jonny the Console version of the map is a separate map entirely from the PC version. So your right it doesn’t matter as it shouldn’t effect the PC map releasing once it passes testing. I’m sure they get round to submitting the console version of the map once the PC one is out.
Or they release together
Xbox one
cwattyeso

Re: Maps Confirmed for Testing on all Platforms! Updated 5/28/19 09:08 AM

Post by cwattyeso »

No point delaying the PC map if that's done and ready to go, might as well get it out there and let the players enjoy it. Console Players can continue being patient for them to produce and submit the console version of the map at a later time.

iLLBill606

Post by iLLBill606 »

Im back, Hope everyone had a good Memorial day!

It has been pretty quiet after the news between JHHG Modding and Custom Modding!

2 Maps are still in testing and yes, Welker Farms Map did fail on PC, should be a quick turn around though as they announced!

Hopefully we can get some good news with that whole thing going down!

WAIT, we have some, Custom Modding is working on John Deere 9RT US and EU Version!

Lets hope the same issue doesn't come.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

I would expect some fireworks over that Custom Modding John Deere 9RT US and EU Version seeing as they have already been very naughty to release it on their facebook page before submitting it to Giants for testing and certification. As has been discussed in several threads these past couple of days, according to Giants T&Cs that's a big no no and as a result that mod should never be accept on the ModHub now if it's already available by other 'Third Party' sites.

Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

cwattyeso wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 4:34 pm No point delaying the PC map if that's done and ready to go, might as well get it out there and let the players enjoy it. Console Players can continue being patient for them to produce and submit the console version of the map at a later time.
Where has it been confirmed that there are two completely different versions of the map?

And why can't PC players just be equally patient for the map to be released when Giants deem it ready for release?
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Mapper's Paradise confirm there are two versions of the map, as there was for FS17, consoles can only support a standard sized map, where as their PC map is larger. Also on consoles they have to change signs and branding around the map, such as at the store due to the restrictions on Brands that Giants don't hold licenses for by Sony & Microsoft. So the Console Map of Welker Farms is a completely separate map, a separate submission and testing for Mapper's Paradise. It makes sense for them to submit the PC one first, get all the bugs and issues with that sorted out with Giants and get it certified, then they can use that as a base to produce the console version, and make the changes they need to due to console restrictions.

Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

They have confirmed on comments on FB that the PC and Console release of the map will happen together, there will not be a release on PC before console.
iLLBill606

Post by iLLBill606 »

Ritchie wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 5:18 pm They have confirmed on comments on FB that the PC and Console release of the map will happen together, there will not be a release on PC before console.
It was released for testing on PC, Not console!