Stevo0114

Re: Maps Confirmed for Testing on all Platforms! Updated 5/28/19 09:08 AM

Post by Stevo0114 »

Talk about chucking yours toys out your pram lol
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
Sir_Kutz

Post by Sir_Kutz »

cwattyeso is a troll, not a content creator.
Jonny3355

Post by Jonny3355 »

cwattyeso wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 6:04 pm
Farmer Foley wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 5:57 pm In fact I may just unsubscribe from his channel..
Wouldn't matter if you do. My channel is not monetised and I make no money from it. Subscriber Count doesn't concern me. All I'm interested in is getting a video made and uploaded each and every day to occupy my time.
How about I. Screenshot the messages and show YouTube and the world then you will care
Xbox one
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Jonny3355 wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 7:34 pm How about I. Screenshot the messages and show YouTube and the world then you will care
I have better things in life to care about Jonny then that kind of childish and immature behaviour. Perhaps you should just go back to school if you want to go run and tell teacher that one of the older kids said something mean that you didn't like.

Its funny that I don't ever recall seeing myself post on here crying or complaining about maps in the "Mods in Test List" like I've seen a lot of people. You know the people who instantly cry and complain when a map gets submitted and that it instantly doesn't jump to the top of the queue for "Mods in Test" you know the people who make the "Why isn't X Map or Mod in test yet? Author So&So submitted it a week/month ago." I recall seeing lots of people crying about why maps like Marwell Manor and Mercury Farms were not in testing yet, and why other mods were being tested before maps. I recall then it was mainly the console players doing the crying, they were the ones whinging constantly about the lack of maps. Unable to accept it seems that mods and maps were tested on a "First Come, First Served" basis by Giants which is still the case today.

So why when a Map or Mod passes test by Giants and has been certified it isn't just released? Let's apply the same "First Come, First Served" approach to releasing of mods and maps. If an author submits a file, Giants have tested it, reviewed it, passed it then they release it on the ModHub and get it out the door and move on to the next item in their list. If a mod author has unfortunately not submitted a version for every platform at the same time, then well that's unfortunate, but that really shouldn't be Giants worry. Why sit on mods or hold back mods to wait and see if the author will submit a version for other platforms? Get the version they have got released. If an author submits a console mod first or pc mod first, it really doesn't matter to me. All I want is that when mods get passed they get released straight away, no delays, no sitting on them, no holding them back. If a mod comes out on console first, so be it, and good for the console players. If I want to look at it and have a play I'll fire up my PS4 (Yes believe it or not I am a Console Peasant too and have the inferior version of the game on PS4. I've played it, got my Platinum Trophy. I also own and have played FS15 & FS17 on PS4 too. So believe me I've shared and experienced the pain console players go through.) If a mod comes out on PC first, so be it, I hope the console players get it in time, just don't keep crying and spamming comments and messages asking when its coming all the time.

I know this is not the case with Welker's as it failed because of errors, which Mappers Paradise have posted as mentioned on their FB page they will rectify and re-submit within 24 Hours. So when they do if it passes test the second time and gets certified, what harm comes from Giants releasing it for whatever platform it's been submitted for? The other platform version will come along in due course.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Well apart from it being the choice of the modders whether it gets released on all platforms at once, not Giants, or ours for that matter, I guess no harm at all.

As a number of map makers have decided this way in the past, mappers paradise being one of them, then who are we to complain.
Konnork98

Post by Konnork98 »

Cwattyeso why even make YouTube videos if you don’t care about your Audience? I love how some of you pc players act all high and mighty and think the game revolves around you most of us console “peasants” are used to not seeing mods come our way ever never mind in the timeline we wanted.. giants released fs19 for pc and consoles if you don’t like the fact that they also try to keep the console community happy then it may be time for you to move on from giants all together. Right now your the one wining about not getting a map not us console guys... your entire rant was unnecessary maybe you should get a dog or something to rant to instead of trying to insult and good percent of the fs community! Shout out to the pc players that don’t act like gods *thumbsup* *thumbsup*
Jimbomodder

Post by Jimbomodder »

I'm going to butt in here with this... This thread is for maps in testing not Moaning who has what it or why.
FS15 Xbox 360
FS15 Xbox one
FS17 Xbox one
FS19 Xbox one
FS22 Xbox series S
Fs15-22 pc

MSI b550 Tomahawk
Ryzen 7 3700x
MSI gaming trio Radeon 6800XT
64gb ram
Evga 850 G2 PSU
Samsung 980 pro 1tb nvme
Fanxiang 2tb nvme
One of my most addictive games to date! You modders make this game even better :this:
wiseguy49

Post by wiseguy49 »

cwattyeso wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 5:07 pm Mapper's Paradise confirm there are two versions of the map, as there was for FS17, consoles can only support a standard sized map, where as their PC map is larger. Also on consoles they have to change signs and branding around the map
Again.. size wise, these maps were completely the same on PC as they were on console. I expect no different here with the 19 version.

Speaking of expecting different... since you were around for FS17, do you not remember how long it took Mappers Paradise to get the map through Giants testing? It took them like a month maybe even two. And then they had to have Blacksheep Modding help them at the end. So did you really expect that you'd be uploading "content" today? Kinda unrealistic expectations. IMO.
Baldfarmer

Post by Baldfarmer »

Konnork98 wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 8:01 pm Cwattyeso why even make YouTube videos if you don’t care about your Audience? I love how some of you pc players act all high and mighty and think the game revolves around you most of us console “peasants” are used to not seeing mods come our way ever never mind in the timeline we wanted.. giants released fs19 for pc and consoles if you don’t like the fact that they also try to keep the console community happy then it may be time for you to move on from giants all together. Right now your the one wining about not getting a map not us console guys... your entire rant was unnecessary maybe you should get a dog or something to rant to instead of trying to insult and good percent of the fs community! Shout out to the pc players that don’t act like gods *thumbsup* *thumbsup*
He's a spotty teenage with 450 subs and hardly any likes on his vids so just comes on here too wind people up lol if cause I play on ps4 that makes me a peasant then ok but atleast I'm mature enough to know that until mod maps have been tested properly they will not get released. Happy farming guys.. Console and PC gentry 😂😂😂😂😂
Guil

Post by Guil »

Guys, enough of the pointless bickering. Cwattyeso, have some more consideration if you want to continue posting here please.
iLLBill606

Post by iLLBill606 »

eric21 wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 5:44 pm
iLLBill606 wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 5:22 pm
Ritchie wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 5:18 pm They have confirmed on comments on FB that the PC and Console release of the map will happen together, there will not be a release on PC before console.
It was released for testing on PC, Not console!
But they wanted it to be a duel release
It is a duel release, just some specs are not the same is all!
Airborne82nd

Post by Airborne82nd »

I'm just glad to see all the hype for Welker. I def didnt see that on 17 on these pages. That's for sure. I thought i was the only one. The map came out...and silence.

It may actually help folks who haven't, to play this map on 17. It's def my type of map, but for those who don't like flat, open, huge midwestern american fields, you may not like it. It's not a small mom and pop map. But those who do like that like i do, i can understand your impatience lol.
Jimbomodder

Post by Jimbomodder »

Airborne82nd wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 10:45 pm I'm just glad to see all the hype for Welker. I def didnt see that on 17 on these pages. That's for sure. I thought i was the only one. The map came out...and silence.

It may actually help folks who haven't, to play this map on 17. It's def my type of map, but for those who don't like flat, open, huge midwestern american fields, you may not like it. It's not a small mom and pop map. But those who do like that like i do, i can understand your impatience lol.
it's amazing how on 17 I didn't feel the map yet on 19 I can't wait. Definitely be some plowing of fields together 😁
FS15 Xbox 360
FS15 Xbox one
FS17 Xbox one
FS19 Xbox one
FS22 Xbox series S
Fs15-22 pc

MSI b550 Tomahawk
Ryzen 7 3700x
MSI gaming trio Radeon 6800XT
64gb ram
Evga 850 G2 PSU
Samsung 980 pro 1tb nvme
Fanxiang 2tb nvme
One of my most addictive games to date! You modders make this game even better :this:
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Likewise JimBoModder I was kinda done playing FS17 when the Welker Farms map came out and didn't really know anything about it at the time, as I wasn't yet watching them on YouTube and other real life farmers. I've only gotten into that sort of stuff whilst playing FS19. I did go back and have a look at the Welker Farms map in FS17 a couple of months ago, along with the Seasons Mod which again is something else I have never played with or experienced. I didn't however want to get too far into it and play on it however, knowing there would be a version released for FS19, so stopped playing FS17 again as would much sooner really experience and play on the map using the new game and the new features. The terrain and placeable tools in FS19 would seem great for using on Welker Farm map, with all those big fields to take advantage of. Especially also being able to place and use the plethora of production mods we have available to use now.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

I couldn't get into the Welker map on fs17 because of the lack of animals. I'm excited to have it in 19 however, because we can now place animal pens. I am worried, however, about the possibility that the map won't have an animal dealer.
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway