Tomazius96

Re: Maps Confirmed 4 Testing on all Platforms! Updated 6/10/19 7:37 AM. NEW MAP

Post by Tomazius96 »

I suggest everbody mentaly prepares for all the rage after ModContest, when console players wont get any mods.
iLLBill606

Post by iLLBill606 »

Guil wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:22 pm
iLLBill606 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:44 pm New Map Coming!!!

Greenwich Valley by GreenBale Modding
This has not been confirmed to the best of my knowledge, the author has said on his WIP on fsuk that he will try get it to consoles after the mod contest.
From GreenBale:

"didn't think I would be making another update but a couple of things have been added to the map so here you go.

The first thing that I have done is added horses to the map so the only animal not built into the map is chickens. I have also made a bit of an interior to the farm house with a working TV and a working radio. There is also working radios at all the workshops. This house will be your house in game as it has a sleep trigger inside and the land for the house is separate to the farm so that is you don't want to grain farm you can sell it but keep the house.

Also to answer the question about consoles. I will try to get Greenwich to consoles but it will be after the mod contest. I will update on consoles better after the mod contest. To make sure you don't miss an update follow me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/GreenBale-1635597690059637/

I have also released a map trailer which you can find here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGaCBHGR3Qg"

Quote, Unquote!

Heres the link!
https://www.fs-uk.com/forum/index.php?t ... kuiHyw#new

I know this can be confusing but i made this thread to bring awareness of POSSIBLE maps coming. Alot of people were complaining about the original maps on console and wanted more, so i went out and did some work to find out for myself and help spread the word.

All of these maps below HAVE NOT been submitted yet from my understanding, BUT the Creator/s of these maps, or converter has made it public they will try to do it. Doesn't mean they will EVER pass or even get finished. Same thing happened in '17 people were working on maps, didn't get done and brought them to '19.

This list is to bring awareness to what has been said, We as the creator/s of this map have the intent to bring this map to console, no guarantees but it'll be tried! exact same thing Greenbale has said, no different from OxygenDavid talking about converting Lone Oak

- Lone Oak (Confirmed By Oxygendavid)
- Shamrock Valley (Confirmed By Oxygendavid)
- Sandy Bay (Confirmed By Oxygendavid)
- Bessy Beneath (Confirmed By Dustydave Modding)
- High lanes (Confirmed By Dustydave Modding)
- Kendal Farm (Confirmed By Nathan_6930)
- Green River (Confirmed By NLD Farmer's)
- Growers Farm (Confirmed By MJ Modding)
- The Hill Of Slovenia(Confirmed by White Bull Modding)
- IreLand(Confirmed By Lancyboi_Mods & Maps)
- MN Millenial Farmer(Confirmed By Himself)
- Greenwich Valley(Confirmed By GreenBale Modding)

My Cover of the thread CLEARY states this!
iLLBill606

Post by iLLBill606 »

Tomazius96 wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:26 pm

Why dont you read first whole thread on FS-uk: https://www.fs-uk.com/forum/index.php?topic=205582.0

Yea its comming, but for the modcontest. So more than a month of waiting.
Thank you!
iLLBill606

Post by iLLBill606 »

Every single mod is a WIP until they get passed on any platform!
iLLBill606

Post by iLLBill606 »

"Here is what is confirmed by Modders or reliable sources, like FSClub and others, to be sent for testing at least, at some point in FS'19 for all platforms! This DOES NOT mean they will pass or will come for sure."

That is in my original thread! backs up the point of this thread.
Last edited by iLLBill606 on Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

I wouldn't say new map coming then with exclamation marks. Rather a new map possibly going to be converted. Something like that.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
iLLBill606

Post by iLLBill606 »

Goose66 wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:32 pm I wouldn't say new map coming then with exclamation marks. Rather a new map possibly going to be converted. Something like that.
Just says "NEW MAP" on the thread main page.

New Map possibly coming yes! as is EVERY MAP ON THIS LIST!
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

I think using exclamation marks at the end of nearly every sentence can make it appear like you're trying to hype things up. Maybe try using them more sparingly.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Reminds me of a certain president
chedly_farms

Re: *****

Post by chedly_farms »

**** ***** *** **** ******** *******. ***** ** ** **** ***** ** ** * *** ********** ****** ******* ** * **** ******, **** ****** ** ******.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Guil

Post by Guil »

iLLBill606 wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:25 pm
Guil wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:22 pm

This has not been confirmed to the best of my knowledge, the author has said on his WIP on fsuk that he will try get it to consoles after the mod contest.
From GreenBale:

"didn't think I would be making another update but a couple of things have been added to the map so here you go.

The first thing that I have done is added horses to the map so the only animal not built into the map is chickens. I have also made a bit of an interior to the farm house with a working TV and a working radio. There is also working radios at all the workshops. This house will be your house in game as it has a sleep trigger inside and the land for the house is separate to the farm so that is you don't want to grain farm you can sell it but keep the house.

Also to answer the question about consoles. I will try to get Greenwich to consoles but it will be after the mod contest. I will update on consoles better after the mod contest. To make sure you don't miss an update follow me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/GreenBale-1635597690059637/

I have also released a map trailer which you can find here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGaCBHGR3Qg"

Quote, Unquote!

Heres the link!
https://www.fs-uk.com/forum/index.php?t ... kuiHyw#new
I know this can be confusing but i made this thread to bring awareness of POSSIBLE maps coming. Alot of people were complaining about the original maps on console and wanted more, so i went out and did some work to find out for myself and help spread the word.

All of these maps below HAVE NOT been submitted yet from my understanding, BUT the Creator/s of these maps, or converter has made it public they will try to do it. Doesn't mean they will EVER pass or even get finished. Same thing happened in '17 people were working on maps, didn't get done and brought them to '19.

This list is to bring awareness to what has been said, We as the creator/s of this map have the intent to bring this map to console, no guarantees but it'll be tried! exact same thing Greenbale has said, no different from OxygenDavid talking about converting Lone Oak

- Lone Oak (Confirmed By Oxygendavid)
- Shamrock Valley (Confirmed By Oxygendavid)
- Sandy Bay (Confirmed By Oxygendavid)
- Bessy Beneath (Confirmed By Dustydave Modding)
- High lanes (Confirmed By Dustydave Modding)
- Kendal Farm (Confirmed By Nathan_6930)
- Green River (Confirmed By NLD Farmer's)
- Growers Farm (Confirmed By MJ Modding)
- The Hill Of Slovenia(Confirmed by White Bull Modding)
- IreLand(Confirmed By Lancyboi_Mods & Maps)
- MN Millenial Farmer(Confirmed By Himself)
- Greenwich Valley(Confirmed By GreenBale Modding)

My Cover of the thread CLEARY states this!
Yes, like I said, it isn't confirmed to be in testing on all platforms. It's not in testing for any yet.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Thread locked at op request.