WON'T FIX be your console companions: D

Post by Benpe »

viewtopic.php?f=985&t=144962

That's good.
Watch out .... :D :D :D
redglasses

Re: WON'T FIX be your console companions: D

Post by redglasses »

Nice, release dlc around broken game mechanic, very nice. Happy I haven’t bought the dlc yet
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

There's already a thread about this, no need for another one.
jacurdal

Post by jacurdal »

I have gone back to fs17 and I will stay on 17 until fs21 comes out, after that, I will go to fs19. I will wait for them to finish the game to as far as they are going to go.
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

jacurdal wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:12 pm I have gone back to fs17 and I will stay on 17 until fs21 comes out, after that, I will go to fs19. I will wait for them to finish the game to as far as they are going to go.
I get the impression that they want to put as little effort into FS19 as possible other than DLC. This means they are either concentrating on drastic changes for FS21 that needs a 3-4 year development cycle (call it .. um .. the Rockstar model?) or they've reached the point where they'll milk the franchise for as much money as possible until it fades away (call it the EA model).
Harada

Post by Harada »

This is ridiculous! You take people's money and refuse to fix problems. Not a good way to run a business, I for one will not buy your stuff anymore.
XBox Series S
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

You know I've kept my mouth shut, but this WONT FIX stuff is just that; stuff. They are busy working on some head to head version of super farming or whatever and meanwhile they are purposely leaving bugs. What really grinds my gears is that they are refusing to fix a bug directly tied to a DLC. As much as I really like this game, I hope they crash and burn. I hate to say that, but they deserve nothing less.
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Makes you wonder about all this stuff about not being able to create the baler teleporting issue is true as well...another 20 months of this games lifecycle ( possibly) to go and they won’t fix a known issue!
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki »

Ritchie wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:51 pm There's already a thread about this, no need for another one.
Bingo, and that thread is even linked in the OP with an update.
Also a good reminder that "Won't Fix" relates to the priority of the issue, not that it's never ever going to get fixed during FS19s lifecycle.

/locked so we don't discuss the same topic at two places at once and people miss updates
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support