Ps4 farm builder discussion

BearClaw

Ps4 farm builder discussion

Post by BearClaw »

Hi, just want to know how ps4 gamers manage to build the farm of their dreams, how to make priorities for slots usage more efficient, witch map has the lowest slot usage and thungs like that.

This is not ment as a pure slot discussion or complaining, i just want to know how to build a farm of my dreams on ps4, while the good maps has a slot usage of 600 of 1299 available at start, with a farm with cow shed and some silos and sheds, there are few slots left for equipment for having trucks, forestry machines or stuff like that. Seems like a huge priority dilemma, are there any tips and good solutions out there?

For my farm, i ofyen set the farm among trees or fences or ingame sheds like on woodshire map to save slot usage, any other good ideas so that ps4 gamers also can have the farm of their dreams?
I love the smell of farming better than the profit
gilroy222

Re: Ps4 farm builder discussion

Post by gilroy222 »

I like to have a lot of variety on mine so what I decided is for the crops that I won’t be doing often (potatoes, beets, sugarcane) I’ll just lease all the equipment for harvest time then return it. I only keep my main cash crop and hay equipment around that I use a lot. Same goes for forestry. When seasons comes out I only do forestry in the winter so I will just lease. I find this helps keep the slot limit down but still allows you to do everything. I have to give giants credit for adding the lease feature.
markare

Post by markare »

To cut down on slot usage when using equipment aswell try and stick with one type of each implement. The first one uses a lot of slots but each one after that uses only 1 slot, so instead of having a ton load of different brand Tractors try sticking to the same brand and model.
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

Slotwise nothing will top Grizzly mountain. You have to Start from Scratch in Every Mode since there are Just trees.

That ist the downside. It is a logging-map where you have to build your Farm into the Woods.
PS4 und PC
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Old stream farm is only just over 400 slots in farm manager mode too.