Old Stream Farm Discussion

RODHA

Re: Old Stream Farm Discussion

Post by RODHA »

Ohhh... didn’t know that. I waited for the update to start. thanks for the clarification :hi:
PS5 / FS22
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Where is the slurry point for pigs now after the update?
LukeFarmer

Post by LukeFarmer »

at this point I ask the giants to increase from 1299 to at least 1600 slots, in the old stream farm after upgrading from 1150 slots we climbed to 1360 slots, exceeding the limit, the game went equally smoothly, only that you could no longer buy anything or produce
eggs, increasing to 1600 slots I don't think is a problem for the consoles
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Slot count is a hardware limitation based on your RAM capacity which is a set number for consoles.
1299 can of course be improved by Giants but that should require some significant amount work I guess.
Hence, it is not just a "here you go 1600 slot" decision. It is much more complicated and hard.
PS5 / FS22
LukeFarmer

Post by LukeFarmer »

however something needs to be improved, because it is really frustrating not to fully enjoy the fs19 console, the 1299 slots are few since the maps also occupy 900 slots without tools.
We hope for a good solution on the part of Giants or that the modders will invent something to decrease the map slots
Dmey

Post by Dmey »

Can we get the previous version of the map? if we don’t want to sell the original buildings of the farm, it’s ok on consoles
Fifty1990

Post by Fifty1990 »

With the update and making the whole farm as placeables the slot count went up quite a bit so i hope bsm is reading this and thinking about something to fix the giant amount of slots his buildings take. Alien jim figured it out because his buildings are nice in design and detail and okay slot count.
Fifty1990 is the gamertag on ps4. Farm on people *thumbsup* :mrgreen:
LukeFarmer

Post by LukeFarmer »

True, the buildings of alien Jim are beautiful to look at and are perfect for consoles because they occupy very few slots, I hope that the other modders also adopt his system.
And that also giants put a hand on his conscience and that he raises at least 200 slots the current limit, because from 1299 to 1499 I don't think it's so problematic for giants to add 200 slots.
Surely for the 200 slots more consoles are not a problem since they run more detailed and complex games
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

The slot count on this map isn’t great but I’ve been experimenting today ...I currently have 3 tractors,combine and every piece of equipment to do every task possible farming wise ( not forestry ) and have over 200 slots left. That’s more than enough for this little map imo
LukeFarmer

Post by LukeFarmer »

absolutely not enough, especially if you play in multiplayer and if you want to position greenhouses or others that can be positioned as fruit trees always if they arrive
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

LukeFarmer wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 10:12 am absolutely not enough, especially if you play in multiplayer and if you want to position greenhouses or others that can be positioned as fruit trees always if they arrive
You are stuck with what you get if you're playing on Console.
Note that if you choose to play on console, knowing that it has limits that cannot be changed, you are choosing to limit yourself. Giants and modders are not the ones making your experience difficult.
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

FarmBoss wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 2:28 pm
LukeFarmer wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 10:12 am absolutely not enough, especially if you play in multiplayer and if you want to position greenhouses or others that can be positioned as fruit trees always if they arrive
Note that if you choose to play on console, knowing that it has limits that cannot be changed, you are choosing to limit yourself. Giants and modders are not the ones making your experience difficult.
clear that if you limit it you are closed of ma mete is another thing, there options that could be implemented but do not grab it because of the high costs I accept the script but the mmm lomitation does not limit us because we do not want it to be paired with the players of pc but good is another issue and very long but stop saying no one limits it ajjajaa is absurd console players one day we will get even as they will see 😎
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

Yeah console slot count is a bit like the problem I have with my car - it just won't do 200mph. I've seen 200mph cars, I know its possible, so I don't understand why the manufacturer couldn't just make it do 200mph. I mean, yes, I did buy it knowing it couldn't do 200mph but now I've seen 200mph cars and have realised its inherent limitation I think I'm entitled to bring the manufacturer to task on the matter.
LukeFarmer

Post by LukeFarmer »

FarmBoss wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 2:28 pm
on console there are more detailed games and they go great, giants has the task of optimizing it to the best but with fs19 this thing was not done
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

And here we go again......