Old Stream Farm Discussion

Fifty1990

Re: Old Stream Farm Discussion

Post by Fifty1990 »

Barrcott wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:55 pm
foxah wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:36 pm Is there any good mod pack that would allow me to add the clutter myself?
Really ? Blimey I'm on console & would love to be able to remove it ! Of all the farms I've worked on over the years , I don't think I've seen so many cement mixers abandoned out the yards , & what's with the piles of rubble in bunkers & corners everywhere ? Drives me nuts !
I agree. I wish i could delete the clutter on geiselsberg even in the sheds they keep junk.
Fifty1990 is the gamertag on ps4. Farm on people *thumbsup* :mrgreen:
foxah

Post by foxah »

I loaded up older version of the map and because of the clutter it feels 10x more realistic. The current version seems empty, unfinished and just more bleak by comparison. I hoped to add the clutter to make it more lively.
foxah

Post by foxah »

By the way anyone knows any similar map to this one? One that has small fields, old style, lots of detail and clutter? I tried Marwells farm but it is just way too huge!
Reed Engineering

Post by Reed Engineering »

Shamrock valley that’s coming really soon is the closest I know off. Was amazing on 17 and it looks gorgeous on 19.
Pc Player
My FaceBook Page WMRmodding
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

This is quite a nice small map, not usually the style i play as i prefer UK and Irish maps but i have a fairly long savegame on it and am very much enjoying it.

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
foxah

Post by foxah »

norfolk farmer wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:43 pm This is quite a nice small map, not usually the style i play as i prefer UK and Irish maps but i have a fairly long savegame on it and am very much enjoying it.

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
Thanks, that looks really great!
foxah

Post by foxah »

pitstop25 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:35 pm Shamrock valley that’s coming really soon is the closest I know off. Was amazing on 17 and it looks gorgeous on 19.
It looks great, I will definitely try it when it comes out for fs19