Old Stream Farm Discussion

SandyBay19

Re: Old Stream Farm Discussion

Post by SandyBay19 »

Poizonous wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:42 pm Is there two cow pastures on new farmer, or is that my mind playing tricks on me?
Put black and white cows in one and black cows in other (like black bulls)
Playing on PS4
FS11/15/17/19

Ski Region Simulator
TaintedBlackCat

Post by TaintedBlackCat »

Nice work Blacksheeps, insanely awesome map, love your work. By far my new fav map😸😸😸
I'm not perfect..but I'm Australian, and that's pretty damn close!!🐈 . Ex Royal Australian Navy sailor. Moved to New Zealand recently to dairy farm in New Zealand. 600 milking cows. Running old Duetz Fahr Agrostar 6.61
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

I have hit a snag. I bought the huge, empty area and made a big field and a farmyard. I placed the big silo and three extensions. That should give me a capacity of 600,000L. When I look at the menu, however, it only shows 50,000. I'm not sure if it's going to be an issue or not yet.
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
Tyler62990

Post by Tyler62990 »

Just in time for THE ONLY weekend I've had in a while where I need to get a lot of stuff done around the house. Guess I just have to work twice as fast to get done now haha
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

BSM, ive just finished harvesting the starter corn field and shuffling a few small pcs of equipment around to my liking but I wanted to take a moment to leave the game running in the background and pop in here to say thanks. This was my favorite map in fs17 with the most hours invested. Being on console this map was top notch. When I moved to pc I expected to find better maps than were available for console and I was wrong. Even on pc Old Streams, CPF and Sosnovka were my 3 most played maps by a large margin. When V2 released I wasn't fond of the changes. The additional areas of the map never felt organic to the original and as a result I avoided them like the plague. But now its back as it should be. Even with the changes to the fs19 version it feels old and organic and used (not sure ill make use of the big open area but to each their own). It feels like home. I have absolutely no doubt that this will remain my favorite map. Please don't change a thing lol. Its perfect! I look forward to the re release of more of your mods that were staples for me in fs17 and im excited to see what new content u bring to the table for fs19. I sincerely hope u r able to take the time to sit and play with your creations and enjoy them as much as I do. Happy farming and modding!
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Bobbydj1980

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

Will we see South mountain creamery on 19 I had many hours on that map
Love farming simulator I play on the Xbox series x orangebeach Alabama
george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight »

Blacksheep-Modding wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:47 pm
Hello, thanks for the great map!
Working today, but slept 2 hours later than I should and I have to thank you for that :biggrin2:

I could not collect water from the stream pass next to field 3, right after the road bridge.
Is this intended? I had to go lower down at field 1.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

You can get water from the pond in the sheep pen
george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight »

Patrick73 wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:17 am You can get water from the pond in the sheep pen
Oh, ok thanks. I thought of getting running water, that pond didn't come to mind as drinkable.
Make believe, I know :lol:
KWW92374

Post by KWW92374 »

I'm getting started on this on...I like it alot.played it so much in fs17.I miss the coke a cola sign where now the MF sign,but that's ok.the big area north of the tracks thank you!..gotta great detail...the duck is cool aswell.I play different then most.i bought G2 and field 20 on the map and playing start from scratch mode.I bought biobelts mower...it's no cutting grass there...d ont know why...oh using the 488 tractor...also field 20 has sugar beets in it and crop destruction is on and no crop destruction happening.thank you BSM ..love the new version...take care.
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

just curious.. r the ducks animated on console? i noticed them in the lil pond swimming around last nite
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I mean no disrespect to BSM because this is my personal preference. I feel they made a really nice map as a lot of players seem to be having a blast. But the charm for me on this map was how "small" it felt on 17. It was a quaint secluded little village. Cut off from the rest of the world with only a canal to get you there. I feel like now big business has moved in and taken over. On 17 it was an amazing map, small little vehicle shop, a couple of churches, and a small biogas plant. It lost all that small village charm. But that is just my opinion. I guess I came into this map with different expectations.

You guys did do an amazing job seemingly making a map for everybody. The huge placeable is different and what a lot of players asked for. So I really don't want this coming across like a rant, just some feedback from 17's version #1 fanboy.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
RogsR35UK

Post by RogsR35UK »

I had issues with the Mod Deutz-Fahr Agrostar 6.08 (the one with the sloping front) on the map. When I drive under the Railway Bridge at the top of the map the front wheels leave the ground (even with a weight on the front) and it can even tip sideways. It seems OK when I reach the level ground. I had to use another tractor to move the weight and planter and take a run at the section of road and hope for the best. I tried some other light tractors and didn’t have any issues. I tried smoothing the section but it made no difference. I wondered if I could drive across the railway lines to avoid the problem but there was an invisible wall.

Has anyone else tried this tractor there?

I’d set up a 22 Hectare Field in that top section for a decent sized Cotton Field.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Anyone having trouble with the biogas plant? I can’t Unload silage with a trailer there or by using a conveyer,

Edit..just tried again the biogas plant even though I own it won’t accept silage only silage bales, I’ve tried everything
Last edited by Patrick73 on Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

I loaded up this map to just have a look around as I didn’t play it in 17.

2 hours later I had explored it, replaced some machinery and bought some chickens. Looks like it’s my new map!

The slot count is quite high, with the farm and machinery you start with being almost 400, but I don’t think it will suit the big equipment anyway that takes up the slots. A top of the range JD or Fendt 1050 just look to big so think I might set myself a ‘nothing over 20 slot’ limit and see how I get on.