Old Stream Farm Discussion

LennyRem

Re: Old Stream Farm Discussion

Post by LennyRem »

I've been playing on this map for a few hours now and I love it. Started in new farmer mode but replaced all of the starting machinery. Using a Fendt 1050 and it works ok, only issue is when trying to exit the cow parlour by the manure pit I keep running over the wheel barrow as the corner is too tight for the Fendt and the food mixer. Everything else is great so far I'll be playing this map for awhile its such a nice map. I can't wait to start on that big open section, I just need to decide what I want to do there.
george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight »

I'm planning to keep this map with older machinery and smaller implements.
Works great for me till now.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

There is a problem with the biogas plant,I messaged BSM and they said they are working on it
Blacksheep-Modding

Post by Blacksheep-Modding »

Patrick73 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:25 am There is a problem with the biogas plant,I messaged BSM and they said they are working on it
Lower the ground with the modeling tool (This will be corrected in the update)
Farming Girl

Post by Farming Girl »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:59 pm The slot count is quite high, with the farm and machinery you start with being almost 400, but I don’t think it will suit the big equipment anyway that takes up the slots. A top of the range JD or Fendt 1050 just look to big so think I might set myself a ‘nothing over 20 slot’ limit and see how I get on.
On smaller farms i normally set a horsepower limit on the tractor, that then controls what implements i can use, i think it is important to use the equipment that the farmer would use in RL too! :geeknew:
Ann-Marie

C&S Modding
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

@BSM Brilliant! I read about a problem with the pig cleaning area but haven’t noticed this yet. Will the update require a new save?
Blacksheep-Modding

Post by Blacksheep-Modding »

Patrick73 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:16 pm @BSM Brilliant! I read about a problem with the pig cleaning area but haven’t noticed this yet. Will the update require a new save?
Normally no.
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

Don't think the slot count too high compared to other maps I think if I am mistaken is 2nd lowest modded map Mercury being the most
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
W1der

Post by W1der »

I am trying my best to ignore this ... :blushnew:

Also, I am not able to use the straw blower that comes with the DLC to get straw in to the pig pen ... I used the mixer wagon instead.

Besides that ... I like the map very much this far! *thumbsup*
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
cvKurt

Post by cvKurt »

I'm really liking what BsM has done here... a nice mix of new and old.

I did notice a few oddities... 1) hired workers like to drive off into distance. Workaround: do yourself headlands before hiring worker. 2) some fields have nasty bumps causing implements not to work properly. Workaround: smooth them out landscaping tools and plow back to field state.

Edit: I note that some (all?) of hired worker issues may have been due to the Follow Me mod. I'll have to do some more testing without it.
Last edited by cvKurt on Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

Great map, loving it, has anyone else had a problem with the water trough in the sheep field? I’m on console, Xbox and seem to have to drive over the trough to activate the trigger not in the trigger area, can anyone else confirm this, but wow , loving it like I did in 17... thanks BsM...
You keep a Troshin :hi:
Deora

Post by Deora »

george.earlslight wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:00 am I'm planning to keep this map with older machinery and smaller implements.
Works great for me till now.
Me too. I use the Fendt from the starting equipment and a Deutz clearview Agrostar.
FS19 and FS22 on PS4
Seedy

Post by Seedy »

W1der wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:26 pm I am trying my best to ignore this ... :blushnew:

[snip]
Besides that ... I like the map very much this far! *thumbsup*
Guess that doesn't really count as cutting corners, but maybe a door that only opens part way uses more slots?
LukeFarmer

Post by LukeFarmer »

Hi Blacksheep, there is also a piece of fence in field 8 to be deleted
FarmerChris#2
Boardurlaub/Boardholidays

Post by FarmerChris#2 »

The Spotlight mods don’t give off any light on this map. They light up but don’t actually illuminate any area

It’s the “big model auto” and “medium model auto” mod.

Playing on Xbox one.

Great map though 👍