Fire apparatus on console

RedGuardian2228

Fire apparatus on console

Post by RedGuardian2228 »

I know most mod creators think that console will ruin there community, but it’s quite the opposite. I and thousands of other console plays would respect and enjoy if there were fire and police apparatuses on our mod page(Modhub). I have a group of friends that would enjoy the ability to RO on FS19 Like PC communities. Most of us are volunteer firefighters our self. Most of us like or rather have lived in farming community. Volunteer fire Departments are a big part of the farming community. The firefighter and volunteer EMTs make a big impact for the community.
chedly_farms

Re: Fire apparatus on console

Post by chedly_farms »

I support this "cause". C'mon modders, do it for the first responders.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Ricky white

Post by Ricky white »

I too support the cause.what do you modders can we get this on console
NickD94

Post by NickD94 »

Its called farming simulator for a reason and before you say well there is logging yes because logging is part of a farmers life in the winter months and summer it's how they make extra cash. You want fire trucks DL a fire simulator on steam
Farming is Life ( Respect Farmers )
Lostfarmer6474

Post by Lostfarmer6474 »

NickD94 wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:46 am Its called farming simulator for a reason and before you say well there is logging yes because logging is part of a farmers life in the winter months and summer it's how they make extra cash. You want fire trucks DL a fire simulator on steam
Can you explain us how you can use Steam on console? Lol. But thank you for your opinion.
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

As I personally don't think Firefighting really has much of a place in Farming Simulator, I'm not a huge fan of this particular idea. That said, it would be pretty cool to see a good firefighting simulator on consoles and PC for that matter. I've seen a few, but never thought they looked to be anything quality worth buying. Definitely a good idea if it was executed properly. Just not sure that it has a place in this game.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

RedGuardian2228 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:14 pm I know most mod creators think that console will ruin there community, but it’s quite the opposite. I and thousands of other console plays would respect and enjoy if there were fire and police apparatuses on our mod page(Modhub). I have a group of friends that would enjoy the ability to RO on FS19 Like PC communities. Most of us are volunteer firefighters our self. Most of us like or rather have lived in farming community. Volunteer fire Departments are a big part of the farming community. The firefighter and volunteer EMTs make a big impact for the community.
Just curious what your bigger vision is. Are you asking for actual fires events in the game that you would have to respond to as a fire fighter? Are there specific pieces of fire related equipment that some farmers keep on hand, other than typical extinguishers?
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I don’t think that belongs in this game. Like others have said it would be cool to get a good firefighting game on consoles.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

Xbox 1 does have a couple fire fighter SIM games
XBOX/ FS22
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

It would be nice to have, some good fire truck mod 🚒 It would be great my job mixed with my passion that is the farm, firefighter by farmer for fun but that only happens in PC FS17 on consoles will not happen
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Ricky white

Post by Ricky white »

Look guy's I'm not trying to start an argument with this but you should watch the real farmers on youtube they have had fire's started in the fields by there equipment so they eather have to call the fire department of have a water truck on site.watch welker farms videos he even said that
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

Ricky white wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:47 pm Look guy's I'm not trying to start an argument with this but you should watch the real farmers on youtube they have had fire's started in the fields by there equipment so they eather have to call the fire department of have a water truck on site.watch welker farms videos he even said that
Agreed. I'll bet some have had to call 911 for an accident as well. I'm sure some youngsters have gotten lost in cornfields, and I'm pretty sure crop circles have been appearing.
Better add:
- Ambulance, to save those farmers who got their hand stuck.
- Cops, to organize a search party for the youngsters.
- Military, to investigate crop circles.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Ricky white wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:47 pm Look guy's I'm not trying to start an argument with this but you should watch the real farmers on youtube they have had fire's started in the fields by there equipment so they eather have to call the fire department of have a water truck on site.watch welker farms videos he even said that
So what you see on YouTube has to be on a game?
Tyler62990

Post by Tyler62990 »

Wellll, now that JD has made it to FS, a firetruck on standby could be a good idea. Just a joke before anyone gets upset lol. Anyway, yeah, it would be neat, but I just don't see any real use for it. Not to get off topic, but there's a few firefighter sims for console, but they really don't look very good at all. Check out EmergeNYC on YouTube. It's a long way out for consoles, if it ever comes at all, but it does look like it could end up being a really cool game with some time and funding.
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

Random crop circles with some of the traffic being blacked out SUVs full of MIB agents driving really fast :)