Hazard Lights on PS4/Xbox one

Michael5941

Re: Hazard Lights on PS4/Xbox one

Post by Michael5941 »

chedly_farms wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:35 am
theSeb wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:57 pm RB down toggles how a trailer unloads
I'm not on right now, but are you sure about that one? I thought it was RB + Y to unload and LB + RB + Y to unload anywhere.
On ps4 it is R1+triangle and L1+R1+Triangle to force unload
PS4 User(PSN- LoneWolf5841)
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Thanks to the modders for the wonderful work they do, Happy Farming :hi:
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I understand it's the top button on either remote, I'm curious though with seb's post of pushing down and R1. Curious if there is something else I'm missing and don't know about.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

TheSeb are you using the Xbox controller on PC maybe that's the control for unloading on PC?
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

It's been awhile ago but yes I asked. I was hoping they would be after lots asked for them in 17. I was told by a giants person not a moderator on here that they wont
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

I'm not on right now, but are you sure about that one? I thought it was RB + Y to unload and LB + RB + Y to unload anywhere.
I am very sure. Toggling how a trailer unloads, unloading, and unloading anywhere are 3 different operations
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:12 am It's been awhile ago but yes I asked. I was hoping they would be after lots asked for them in 17. I was told by a giants person not a moderator on here that they wont
Did they say they say that they won't add them or that they won't add them because they don't care for it on consoles? Those are 2 very different responses 1st one could be any reason why they won't add them the second reason means Giants doesn't care about the console community. I'm really hoping it's the first reason
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

theSeb wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:43 am
I am very sure. Toggling how a trailer unloads, unloading, and unloading anywhere are 3 different operations
3 way to unload? I only know of 2 1 unloads a trailer at a silo or sell point and the other unloads just on the ground R1+triangle and L1+R1+Triangle. Am I being highly oblivious here and missing something?

Edit actually the unloading in a silo or sell point may be L1+triangle I'm not on right now to check
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

What am I missing? :confusednew:
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

I don’t know how to make myself any clearer. I didn’t say that there are 3 ways to unload.

RB down toggles HOW a trailer unloads. Grain door, side etc if the trailer has such functionality.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

theSeb wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:25 am I don’t know how to make myself any clearer. I didn’t say that there are 3 ways to unload.

RB down toggles HOW a trailer unloads. Grain door, side etc if the trailer has such functionality.
No, he's right. I forgot about this. Some trailers may have only one option, but say the fliegl modded trailer...there are options. Back side tip, grain door, left side, right side. It's not to unload, but how it's going to unload.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Farmer Bacon

Post by Farmer Bacon »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:12 am It's been awhile ago but yes I asked. I was hoping they would be after lots asked for them in 17. I was told by a giants person not a moderator on here that they wont

The lights clearly work on consoles so wouldn't it just be a case of assigning a control for controllers? I wouldn't imagine it would be too tricky to add it in the next update. That said, I don't know much about the workings of the game so I could be completely wrong.
A virtual farmer. FS17 FS19 FS22 PS5
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Farmer Bacon wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:27 pm

The lights clearly work on consoles so wouldn't it just be a case of assigning a control for controllers? I wouldn't imagine it would be too tricky to add it in the next update. That said, I don't know much about the workings of the game so I could be completely wrong.
That’s the problem, finding a combination of buttons on a controller that isn’t used for something else in the game. I assume there are restrictions as well on certain buttons, as they haven’t utilised certain combinations like L1 & L3 or the same for the right buttons so maybe they just don’t work like that.

There is a different high beam option on consoles as well that we cannot access that I think would be more useful than hazard lights. Maybe that’s just because I am from the UK and we rarely use hazard lights here.
Jonny3355

Post by Jonny3355 »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:49 pm
Farmer Bacon wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:27 pm

That’s the problem, finding a combination of buttons on a controller that isn’t used for something else in the game. I assume there are restrictions as well on certain buttons, as they haven’t utilised certain combinations like L1 & L3 or the same for the right buttons so maybe they just don’t work like that.

There is a different high beam option on consoles as well that we cannot access that I think would be more useful than hazard lights. Maybe that’s just because I am from the UK and we rarely use hazard lights here.
I am from the uk and you are talking apsalut manuer we use hazerds alot
Xbox one
Farmer Bacon

Post by Farmer Bacon »

I checked the vehicles I have and as far as I can see nothing uses the control combo I mentioned earlier (LB+RB+down) so there appears to be one option at least. If we could use a keyboard there would be plenty of buttons to use. It would be great to have the extra light option too.
A virtual farmer. FS17 FS19 FS22 PS5
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

Farmer Bacon wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:23 pm I checked the vehicles I have and as far as I can see nothing uses the control combo I mentioned earlier (LB+RB+down) so there appears to be one option at least. If we could use a keyboard there would be plenty of buttons to use. It would be great to have the extra light option too.
Connect a keyboard and try it.