Hazard Lights on PS4/Xbox one

Illinois Farmer

Re: Hazard Lights on PS4/Xbox one

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Hit it 4 times Haha
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
adammac5858

Post by adammac5858 »

chedly_farms wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:09 pm
Dolezal08 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:17 am RB+up. Same way you activate beacons. Hit it once, hazards. Hit it twice, beacons. Hit it three times, both. Problem solved.
Yes, but how would you turn them off? It just doesn't seem plausible.
Pretty much hit it a 4th time. Just like RB+B cycles through lights all the way to off. RB+UP cycles from beacon, hazards, beacon and hazards, off.
FS17 on PS4
FS19 on Xbox Series X.
Xbox: Macdizzle58
Also logging some hours in Flight Simulator
Modders: THANK. YOU.
Thelastknight64

Post by Thelastknight64 »

The combination for xbox is RB up on d-pad
Illinois Farmer

Not for hazards. Please read the thread first.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
adammac5858

Post by adammac5858 »

Thelastknight64 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:57 pm The combination for xbox is RB up on d-pad
Illinois Farmer wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:28 pm Not for hazards. Please read the thread first.
At least you said please! I always quote them so it shows up as a notification! Hehehe
FS17 on PS4
FS19 on Xbox Series X.
Xbox: Macdizzle58
Also logging some hours in Flight Simulator
Modders: THANK. YOU.
Illinois Farmer

I have been trying to be nicer and if I feel if it is too mean I won't respond.
Farmer Bacon

Post by Farmer Bacon »

Hopefully the devs will add this in a patch now that next game will be out later than usual. If they do I hope they use LB+RB+down. I think it will be FS21 or later if at all.
A virtual farmer. FS17 FS19 FS22 PS5
Rosscooper

Post by Rosscooper »

Hello everyone. I am not here to rant and rave about missing features on the console title comapared to the PC version of the same game. Sure it would be nice to be able to use some of the features available within the game but not for console. I just want to commend Giants, and to explain an old, tired and rather lame excuse regarding button mapping. First of all a mighty cheer to Giants for thier controller setup. You guys should congratulated for your exceptional handling of button mapping considring the amount of details you are required to deal with. I consider FS has the best controller setup of any game. Myself, Giants and multple modders are aware of how to map controls to individual or groups of objects. For anyone who wishes to look you will find the number of buttons on a console controller are not as small as game developers would like you to believe. I will demonstrate an Xbox controller standard configuration is 20 buttons. They are the X, A, B, Y buttons 8 position D pad L & R + LB and RB buttons R3 and L3, start and select buttons. This is the basic setup. Add to this multple button presses and you can increase the number by another 12. That is before you add button combinations. Please remember that this bottom configuration as the D pad can actually have up to 12 separate positions. So just without multiple button presses and button combinations you have 24 possible buttons to use. Once you start adding multiple press configurations and button combinations you are not that short of the 108 buttons available to PC players. Ofcourse you can configure buttons to only work with certain objects as Giants have done on occasion, plus you have modders who use control groups. So why then do game designers continue to argue that they do not have the buttons available to provide all the possible options for PC players. Simple it comes down to us the players. We want to be able to use the same buttons continaully to perform the same tasks. Personally I want to thank Giants for giving us a great control setup without the use of wheel, the bane of multiple games. Please I am not suggesting this is FS players in general, actually the opposite. FS players generally have higher expections due to Giants controller setup, this is for console gaming community in general until game designers see an improvement in the way console gamers adapt to new controller configurations the situation will never improve. So if you want it change, then you have to change and maybe then we as a group can get many of the options PC players enjoy just because keyboards have more single buttons. For now thanks Gaints and 3 thumbs up. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup*
Jonny3355

Post by Jonny3355 »

Rosscooper wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:19 pm Hello everyone. I am not here to rant and rave about missing features on the console title comapared to the PC version of the same game. Sure it would be nice to be able to use some of the features available within the game but not for console. I just want to commend Giants, and to explain an old, tired and rather lame excuse regarding button mapping. First of all a mighty cheer to Giants for thier controller setup. You guys should congratulated for your exceptional handling of button mapping considring the amount of details you are required to deal with. I consider FS has the best controller setup of any game. Myself, Giants and multple modders are aware of how to map controls to individual or groups of objects. For anyone who wishes to look you will find the number of buttons on a console controller are not as small as game developers would like you to believe. I will demonstrate an Xbox controller standard configuration is 20 buttons. They are the X, A, B, Y buttons 8 position D pad L & R + LB and RB buttons R3 and L3, start and select buttons. This is the basic setup. Add to this multple button presses and you can increase the number by another 12. That is before you add button combinations. Please remember that this bottom configuration as the D pad can actually have up to 12 separate positions. So just without multiple button presses and button combinations you have 24 possible buttons to use. Once you start adding multiple press configurations and button combinations you are not that short of the 108 buttons available to PC players. Ofcourse you can configure buttons to only work with certain objects as Giants have done on occasion, plus you have modders who use control groups. So why then do game designers continue to argue that they do not have the buttons available to provide all the possible options for PC players. Simple it comes down to us the players. We want to be able to use the same buttons continaully to perform the same tasks. Personally I want to thank Giants for giving us a great control setup without the use of wheel, the bane of multiple games. Please I am not suggesting this is FS players in general, actually the opposite. FS players generally have higher expections due to Giants controller setup, this is for console gaming community in general until game designers see an improvement in the way console gamers adapt to new controller configurations the situation will never improve. So if you want it change, then you have to change and maybe then we as a group can get many of the options PC players enjoy just because keyboards have more single buttons. For now thanks Gaints and 3 thumbs up. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup*
they did well but they need to listen to their community not just pc players
Xbox one
Guil

Post by Guil »

I've asked multiple times and was told it was noted for the next game. R1, L1 and up is not used for anything iirc and was what I suggested. We will know at some stage
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Who would ever have thought hazard flashers would accumulate 12 pages of comments haha.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Mwal wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:32 pm Who would ever have thought hazard flashers would accumulate 12 pages of comments haha.
Who woulda thought...
It is my one main gripe about my Xbox controller (other than my inability to find a button combo to lock onto GPS lines) not being able to activate hazards, mainly because its pretty standard for roading equipment IRL (unless I forget to turn the turn signal off... lol) and I want to blame the AI for its bad driving even more, "How did you hit 60,000lbs of steel that was lit up like an orange Christmas tree?!?" lol
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Just add it in the pause menu or in inputbinding.xml
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

I know how, just haven't found a non million key bind. (Manual Attach was a big pain on its own, can't use any vehicles or foot key binds since it uses it for both.)
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Guil wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:58 pm I've asked multiple times and was told it was noted for the next game. R1, L1 and up is not used for anything iirc and was what I suggested. We will know at some stage
Hey Alagos, if your watching at home, this is the sign of a great moderator. Telling Giants how to get us console peasants some flashers.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----