Hazard Lights on PS4/Xbox one

chedly_farms

Re: Hazard Lights on PS4/Xbox one

Post by chedly_farms »

Farm-war wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:06 am press the two sticks at the same time !!!! left stick and right stick at the same time in command xbox that could activate them
Forgive me, but this almost sound like some joke that makes your Xbox explode.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

chedly_farms wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:24 am
Farm-war wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:06 am press the two sticks at the same time !!!! left stick and right stick at the same time in command xbox that could activate them
Forgive me, but this almost sound like some joke that makes your Xbox explode.
believe it friend will not explode is very good console is well cast, which is not well done and to hurry is the game itself 🤷♂️ but both consoles are resistant and there is the option of command that activate the preventive lights think it really !!!
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
AgPro Farms

Post by AgPro Farms »

L1 + down and R1 + down (and the equiv on XBox) are used yes, but the combo of the two plus another key is available. On PS4, I believe L1 & R1 + O are used to activate cruise control. The two plus another should be available. Like someone else mentioned as well, I would rather have hazards than turn signals anyway.
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

Made my own topic before finding this one didn't notice this one linked it in my topic. Hopefully they do add a control to the controller to access this
PS4 User(PSN- LoneWolf5841)
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Thanks to the modders for the wonderful work they do, Happy Farming :hi:
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

AgPro Farms wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:55 am L1 + down and R1 + down (and the equiv on XBox) are used yes, but the combo of the two plus another key is available. On PS4, I believe L1 & R1 + O are used to activate cruise control. The two plus another should be available. Like someone else mentioned as well, I would rather have hazards than turn signals anyway

I understand what you tell me but I talk about pressing the two sticks at the same time that should turn them on if giants wants to patch it but it is one of many answers that look for that and ready the sticks are used in combo with lt r1 and so in different commands but I talk about the two pressing at the same time what the cruise control is moving the stick down did not press
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Farmer Bacon

Post by Farmer Bacon »

If they could use RB + down it would great but the next best option would be LB + RB + down as it is in keeping with the controls for indicators etc.
A virtual farmer. FS17 FS19 FS22 PS5
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^Ya for real, I'm sure they could do something like that, it would be nice to have hazard lights for once. RB + down is quite literally perfect like other people have mentioned, it stays with all the other lights and is open for the taking, not quite sure why giants haven't done this yet :hmm:
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

Perhaps they should incorporate wheel menus.
Have a hotkey for "Lights" that would popup a wheel menu, and then you could choose the lights you want turned on/off
Having a hotkey for every single function is clearly not enough.
Note that a wheel menu might also make it possible for some of the mods that won't work on console due to lack of keys/buttons.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

RB down toggles how a trailer unloads
Jd2140

Post by Jd2140 »

The left and right indicators work on ps4 ,if I remember correctly you hold down R1 and the press left or right on the d pad depending on what which you want , and then do the same to cancel them ,never been able to do hazards though ?
Walrusman02

Post by Walrusman02 »

If you have a chatpad for your controler does pressing the same key as the corresponding “hazards ON” key on keyboard do anything? Was looking into getting one anyways for streaming but that would put it over the top for me
2004 Sierra 1500 SLE 4x4
5.3 vortec w/turbo
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

Farmer Bacon wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:09 pm If they could use RB + down it would great but the next best option would be LB + RB + down as it is in keeping with the controls for indicators etc.
For the ps4 controller the could use the touch pad a simple swipe on the pad to activate it
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

I want them as bad as most of you lol But giants already stated to me before fs19 was released, that they don't care for them on console and won't add them.
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

theSeb wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:57 pm RB down toggles how a trailer unloads
I'm not on right now, but are you sure about that one? I thought it was RB + Y to unload and LB + RB + Y to unload anywhere.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:20 am I want them as bad as most of you lol But giants already stated to me before fs19 was released, that they don't care for them on console and won't add them.
Really?!? *thumbsdown*
Enjoying FS19 on PS4