Hazard Lights on PS4/Xbox one

Bryan83

Re: Hazard Lights on PS4/Xbox one

Post by Bryan83 »

Guil wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:58 pm I've asked multiple times and was told it was noted for the next game. R1, L1 and up is not used for anything iirc and was what I suggested. We will know at some stage
Or even just RB and down. I mean RB+Up=Beacons, RB+Left/Right=Turn Signals, so why not complete the round?
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

“But it is used for something else” I think was the response. (Change tipside?) just remap it, LB R would go with pipe out and toggle cover.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

You can overcome that by using the vehicle selection.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
Guil

Post by Guil »

On a harvester you can't because down is used for pipe out
Guil

Post by Guil »

chedly_farms wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:54 pm
Guil wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:58 pm I've asked multiple times and was told it was noted for the next game. R1, L1 and up is not used for anything iirc and was what I suggested. We will know at some stage
Hey Alagos, if your watching at home, this is the sign of a great moderator. Telling Giants how to get us console peasants some flashers.
Lol, I suggested it in the early days of FS19 and did a lot of ''behind the scenes'' stuff
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

FYI, L1 + R1 and up is what turns the radio on and off.
L1 and down is pipe out an a harvester.

L1 + R1 and down is not generally used but may be on some mods that I'm not immediately thinking of.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Well what do ya know, I looked through messages on discord and L1, R1 and down was what I suggested in July 2019, getting forgetful in my old age lol
PS4farmhand

Post by PS4farmhand »

I've been trying since the original post to turn the hazard lights on..... why aren't they working??

Sorry...lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣 just got done reading this 13 page, years old thread about hazard lights. I had to ask something dumb....🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣
Farming on FS19 🚜
On console, PS4🎮
Taking donations for an epic PC 🤑
Hmm.... Guess that's it. :hmm:
Oh.. I love emojis 🤪
Hannahlovesanimals

Post by Hannahlovesanimals »

This really dosent explain
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

"There is not enough buttons on the conrollers" is just a very cheap excuse Gaints always use. If nothing there is the touch pad button on the dualshock/dualsense. When you put a toggle function on it you basically get double the amount of all the combinations that are available. Surely they can think of this. So, not using it is just intentional. For what reason? I have no idea. But I'm pretty fed up with Giants lies and excuses over the past 5 years. I don't expect them to ever solve this. It took 5 years for them to solve buying multiple animals without pressing a button for hundreds of times.
PS5 / FS22
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

And yet when it comes to buy seed and fert we’re still smashing the X.
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

But also about the hazards why can it not simply be L1 up flasher L1 up hazard L1 up everything L1 up shut it all off. We do the same thing when we toggle through a dumb side on a trailer
rmab79

Post by rmab79 »

Beanbrother wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:06 pm But also about the hazards why can it not simply be L1 up flasher L1 up hazard L1 up everything L1 up shut it all off. We do the same thing when we toggle through a dumb side on a trailer
+1
*thumbsup*
Crashmac

Post by Crashmac »

Why not just have them come on when you turn on the regular beacons? BSM modding had them on the 40 series but you had to choose regular beacons or hazards. I would rather have the flashing hazards than separate directional blinkers If I had the choice.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Crashmac wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:54 pm Why not just have them come on when you turn on the regular beacons? BSM modding had them on the 40 series but you had to choose regular beacons or hazards. I would rather have the flashing hazards than separate directional blinkers If I had the choice.
Make it a 3 option toggle:

1- beacons
2- beacons + hazards
3- off

Instead of what we have now:

1- beacons
2- off

If they can do it with regular lights, why not with beacons
Ignorance is bliss