Hazard Lights on PS4/Xbox one

Farmer Bacon

Hazard Lights on PS4/Xbox one

Post by Farmer Bacon »

I was watching MrSealyp's YouTube live stream just now and he was explaining how the Logitech side panel works on PS4. He switched the vehicle hazard warning lights on several times and I just wondered if we will be able to use these with a controller or keyboard in a future update?
A virtual farmer. FS17 FS19 FS22 PS5
lloydhard

Re: Hazard Lights on PS4/Xbox one

Post by lloydhard »

You already can turn on the hazard lights on ps4. Although I forget which combo of buttons you need to press to get them to turn on. (I dont use them very often)
Playing on PS4
I'm a real life dairy farmer in eastern Canada
Farmer Bacon

Post by Farmer Bacon »

I can turn the beacons with R1+ up but can't switch on the hazards (all four indicators).
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Only the beacons work on consoles....they claim no other button combinations are available yet someone on here found one and giants ignored him/her
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
AgPro Farms

Post by AgPro Farms »

I've also heard that the hazards just won't work on console, but on the small Kinze auger wagon, the front side of the tail light bar has flashers that work when the lights are turned on. I'm sure it's a bug, but it's obvious flashers can work. I have a hard time believing it's just because of button combos as I can think of several. It would just take more than 2 like with the cruise control setting. Or, just a thought, why not turn them on with the same combo that turns on the beacons. :shock:
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
Farmer Bacon

Post by Farmer Bacon »

They could use R1+ down as it doesn't do anything currently (in tractors at least). Even if plugging a keyboard in was the only way that would be better than nothing.
OlD MrD

Post by OlD MrD »

Hazards defo used to work on Xbox in FS17 you could turn them on with a keyboard I used to use them all the time (set up with wheel and pedals having the keyboard on the side as a “tractor dash”)

Another odd choice to have disabled keyboard support in FS19 even tho console now officially support them!
Farming Simulator 15/17/19/22 on SeriesX & PC
Current tractor : Case IH 1455 XL
Current Map : Old Stream Farm
Farmer Bacon

Post by Farmer Bacon »

It would be great to have a keyboard as a 'tractor dash'. Hopefully they will enable hazard lights to be used on other types of controllers.
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:44 pm Only the beacons work on consoles....they claim no other button combinations are available yet someone on here found one and giants ignored him/her
Last time this was discussed it was proven that the combination was already used, unless you are thinking of another thread. Please link.

I see people claiming that lb down or rb down is free. That is incorrect.

LB down is "toggle pipe"
RB down toggles how a trailer unloads
Farmer Bacon

Post by Farmer Bacon »

I thought LB + down only did that when the trailer was selected but doesn't so fair enough on that one. RB + down only moves the pipe when the harvester is unfolded so could they set it to be hazards when the harvester is folded? I can't remember anything being set to both bumpers + down so that could be an option.
Seedy

Post by Seedy »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:44 pm Only the beacons work on consoles....they claim no other button combinations are available yet someone on here found one and giants ignored him/her
I guess they can't do radial menu type things for licensing reasons?
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

could be the two levers of the control now I explain to you pressing at the same time the two levers of the control could activate the preventive lights that is to say the directionals at the same time in console I say that those options are not active I say it at the same time not a single one, the two pressing them at the same time is not my opinion
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

The thread I read it on was a long time ago so I can't post the proof sorry...not sure how other console players feel, but I would rather have the hazard lights and lost the turn signals...
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I'm on Xbox and have a wired remote (long story), but it has 3 extra buttons on the backside. I tried a bunch of different combos, but nothing happened. Those buttons seem useless at least for this game.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

press the two sticks at the same time !!!! left stick and right stick at the same time in command xbox that could activate them
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer: