Hazard Lights on PS4/Xbox one

Jonny3355

Re: Hazard Lights on PS4/Xbox one

Post by Jonny3355 »

I think hazard lights should have been easy to do from the start when maping controls the rb+lb+down on the d pad does nothing why wasn't It put in on that combo
Xbox one
DriftFarmer5305

Post by DriftFarmer5305 »

Jonny3355 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:40 pm I think hazard lights should have been easy to do from the start when maping controls the rb+lb+down on the d pad does nothing why wasn't It put in on that combo
I completely agree
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

I may have missed it in the thread but what about right Bump and press down on right joystick to turn on hazards/all four indicators? or does this do something already , ive tried but doesnt seem to be assigned to anything unless that isnt a button combo in the first place.
You keep a Troshin :hi:
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

As I posted on one of Mr Sealey P's recent videos, there is a whole plethora of button binds not used on console. If you press L2+R2 then you can have every button on the controller bound to something new. Its how I on PC playing exclusively with a PS4 Controller are able to use controls for things like the Guidance Steering Mod, Autoload Trailers, Fine Timescale Adjustment and Player Speed Mod. I must admit though I do find it somewhat strange and also kinda frustrating that controller rebinding is still not a thing for console players. Most console games at the very minimum allow some sort of in game key re-rebinding.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Farmer Bacon

Post by Farmer Bacon »

garyst wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:57 pm Why not make it so when you put on the flasher beacons the hazards automatically come on too?
In the UK (maybe Europe too) the farmers use beacons when they are on public roads but the hazard warning lights are only used for situations where you become a hazard to other drivers like stopping on the side of the road to open a gate or you have broken down etc 🙂.
Dribbly Midget wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:59 pm
O5-Chris wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:53 pm (~Cut~)
If I may suggest, for Xbox (and whatever the conversion to PS4 is), to hold RB + Down on the D-Pad doesn't have a key binding as far as I have noticed? (Anyone feel free to correct me lol.)

Just a thought. :)
I haven't noticed anything set to that either.
A virtual farmer. FS17 FS19 FS22 PS5
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

RB+Down is the binding set to toggle tip side on trailers that have multiple ways of tipping. So it would cause a slight conflict to have Hazards bound to RB+Down for vehicles pulling a trailer, but that would be the only time that conflicts. When pulling a plough, seeder, sprayer or in a harvester or some other vehicle there would be no conflict.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Farmer Bacon

Post by Farmer Bacon »

I've just realised I quoted the wrong person earlier. I meant to quote Farmer Foley who suggested RB+R3. Oops! cwattyeso is right that RB+down is for selecting the tip side on trailers.
A virtual farmer. FS17 FS19 FS22 PS5
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

Ok..i do not know how true this is so please i am only reporting what i have seen..someone has posted on one of the facebook sites on console fs19 that the hazards for console is in the patch release on Tuesday...Im not convinced..i havent seen anything to support that...unless someone knows differently?
eric21

Post by eric21 »

If it hasn't been posted in here then it's not true
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

thats what I thought but with all these threads etc thought id missed it..
Guil

Post by Guil »

Anything said on facebook groups, you have to take with a pinch of salt.
iB055

Post by iB055 »

Guil wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:19 pm Anything said on facebook groups, you have to take with a pinch of salt.
The same could be said about the patch notes. They are always very cryptic and lack detailed information.

Some issues that have been reported in two previous patch notes as "fixed" are still being experienced and reported such as the issues with baling into oblivion (disappearing tractors and balers) and floating cotton bales to name a couple.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

Farmer Bacon wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:08 pm
garyst wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:57 pm Why not make it so when you put on the flasher beacons the hazards automatically come on too?
In the UK (maybe Europe too) the farmers use beacons when they are on public roads but the hazard warning lights are only used for situations where you become a hazard to other drivers like stopping on the side of the road to open a gate or you have broken down etc 🙂.
Dribbly Midget wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:59 pm
O5-Chris wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:53 pm (~Cut~)
If I may suggest, for Xbox (and whatever the conversion to PS4 is), to hold RB + Down on the D-Pad doesn't have a key binding as far as I have noticed? (Anyone feel free to correct me lol.)

Just a thought. :)
I haven't noticed anything set to that either.
And here is the difference, 8m the USA the hazords are the main warning lights for driving, with beacons as an added option
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

iB055 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:52 pm
Guil wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:19 pm Anything said on facebook groups, you have to take with a pinch of salt.
The same could be said about the patch notes. They are always very cryptic and lack detailed information.
Exactly, when the game launched there was a bug with the skid steer, in the following patch they fixed it but it wasn’t included in the patch notes. They should hire a pro patch notes writer or someone who at least knows how to do it.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Derplodactyl

Post by Derplodactyl »

cwattyeso wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:27 pm RB+Down is the binding set to toggle tip side on trailers that have multiple ways of tipping. So it would cause a slight conflict to have Hazards bound to RB+Down for vehicles pulling a trailer, but that would be the only time that conflicts. When pulling a plough, seeder, sprayer or in a harvester or some other vehicle there would be no conflict.
Another option maintaining the RB+Down would be that they are activated only by using the tractor as the control group. Just a thought. :)
- James G | Derplodactyl (The Jaggler)
- Giants Ambassador 🇬🇧
- PC & Xbox One

PC Specs:
-AsRock B550M Extreme4 Steel Legend
-AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
-EVGA RTX 3080Ti XC3 Ultra
-Corsair 32GB DDR4 @3600MHz
-1TB Samsung 970 Evo Pro M.2 + 256gb NVMe Storage