Hazard Lights on PS4/Xbox one

User avatar
ltl.vamp
Posts: 1398
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:16 pm

Re: Hazard Lights on PS4/Xbox one

Post by ltl.vamp » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:23 pm

OK, you both are absolutly right! I deal with it (I don't care). *thumbsup*
Xbox One X - FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete - Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
Still love: Oberlausitz, (New)Woodshire, Altenstein (Redkeinstus), Lone Oak Farm (Frontier Design/BulletBill).
Love: FENDT 900 Favorit Vario (Smety (CMT)) / Deutz D80 ~ Farming Classics (Dogface), AgroStar 6.61 (Giants), Deutz [Puma]

Farm-war
Posts: 403
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:08 pm
Location: Mexicali
Contact:

Re: Hazard Lights on PS4/Xbox one

Post by Farm-war » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:25 pm

Michael5941 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:21 pm
ltl.vamp wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:12 pm
The theme is, that you told, they lied to us and because of that you are angry. The Point is: That's not true, that they lied. They don't even talked about hazards, they talked about refelctions (beacons). Hazards have no button on console controllers. This is what they told about consoles: no button on Controller and no reflections with beacons. That are the facts. With keybord (even on console) they have a button. Deal with it and please stopp telling them they lied. They did not.
I've said it many times already they talked about it in the pre release streams for fs19 and one of them said that Hazards will not be in the game for consoles users due to performance issues. Lie #1 "Not in the game" truth- they are in the game lie #2 "due to performance issues" Truth- no issues they work fine no fps drops. They lied about it most likely unintentionally but they lied nonetheless that's fact if you say something isn't there at all and the reason why it isn't there yet it is there and the reason wasn't true at all, that is a lie that's a fact.



:hi: *thumbsup* thank you friend you explain it better than me ,,, !! Now that's it's lies true lies so this is the theme (can not but they are) can not be for performance but ooo if it is suddenly and without problems eye friend of which side are you
I like the farm simulator, for xbox one, I play every day I like to play in console *thumbsup*

User avatar
Michael5941
Posts: 370
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:54 am

Re: Hazard Lights on PS4/Xbox one

Post by Michael5941 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:26 pm

Even if the reason was because there "no room on the controller" that is also a lie there is plenty of buttons combinations to add them like I said before on PS4 they can add them to the touch pad. Or how about L3+R3 nothing uses that combination
PS4 User(PSN- LoneWolf5841)
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Thanks to the modders for the wonderful work they do, Happy Farming :hi:

Farm-war
Posts: 403
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:08 pm
Location: Mexicali
Contact:

Re: Hazard Lights on PS4/Xbox one

Post by Farm-war » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:26 pm

ltl.vamp wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:23 pm
OK, you both are absolutly right! I deal with it (I don't care). *thumbsup*

:coolnew: :gamer: :search: gracias
I like the farm simulator, for xbox one, I play every day I like to play in console *thumbsup*

User avatar
Michael5941
Posts: 370
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:54 am

Re: Hazard Lights on PS4/Xbox one

Post by Michael5941 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:29 pm

Farm-war wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:26 pm
ltl.vamp wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:23 pm
OK, you both are absolutly right! I deal with it (I don't care). *thumbsup*

:coolnew: :gamer: :search: gracias
Lol :lol:
PS4 User(PSN- LoneWolf5841)
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Thanks to the modders for the wonderful work they do, Happy Farming :hi:

Farm-war
Posts: 403
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:08 pm
Location: Mexicali
Contact:

Re: Hazard Lights on PS4/Xbox one

Post by Farm-war » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:30 pm

:confusednew: I do not know, but I think they want this to happen and forget it and leave it does not seem to see that they want to take the issue the high commands the truth is that if you can and ready but do not want to be that easy :hmm:
I like the farm simulator, for xbox one, I play every day I like to play in console *thumbsup*

User avatar
Michael5941
Posts: 370
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:54 am

Re: Hazard Lights on PS4/Xbox one

Post by Michael5941 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:34 pm

Farm-war wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:30 pm
:confusednew: I do not know, but I think they want this to happen and forget it and leave it does not seem to see that they want to take the issue the high commands the truth is that if you can and ready but do not want to be that easy :hmm:
I don't know why they didn't add them, why say they can't work when they do or is this something that when the game was in the works they did cause performance issues and then maybe update 1.3 optimized it by mistake don't know how possible that is as I don't do coding :lol:

I say update 1.3 because that update was the last update then we learn that this works, I haven't heard of this pre 1.3
PS4 User(PSN- LoneWolf5841)
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Thanks to the modders for the wonderful work they do, Happy Farming :hi:

User avatar
ltl.vamp
Posts: 1398
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:16 pm

Re: Hazard Lights on PS4/Xbox one

Post by ltl.vamp » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:40 pm

Sorry Folks, but there was something in my list:

UPS, I found the first "lie":*
Lisertan » Fr Jan 25, 2019 4:13 pm
Farmer Bacon hat geschrieben: ↑
Hi Lisertan, are there any plans to add a control for hazard warning lights (4-way indicators) on console? There was mention on the forum that plugging a keyboard in and pressing numpad2 works. I tried it but the game disconnects the keyboard a couple of seconds after it's plugged in.
Not that I'm aware. Sorry.


viewtopic.php?f=876&t=141634&p=1097769& ... d#p1097769

And the second "lie":**
Michael5941 » So Feb 03, 2019 4:53 am
spike3082
Hey lisertan my question is if it is possible for hazard lights/4-ways could come to console as I have noticed on ps4 that L1+down arrow on the d-pad does the same thing as just the down arrow could it be possible to set that as the key bind for hazard lights and thanks for all you and the modes do to make fs19 the best yet
Hazards aren’t coming due to performance issues with the consoles
viewtopic.php?f=876&t=141634&hilit=haza ... 0#p1102456

*not a lie ...
**Michael5941 is the one in this forum who definitly told, that there are no hazard lights because of PERFOMANCE. Not any officials. Go and take a search.
Maybe the Performance of a Controller without enough Buttons ... but who cares ... :hi:

You are welcome!
Xbox One X - FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete - Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
Still love: Oberlausitz, (New)Woodshire, Altenstein (Redkeinstus), Lone Oak Farm (Frontier Design/BulletBill).
Love: FENDT 900 Favorit Vario (Smety (CMT)) / Deutz D80 ~ Farming Classics (Dogface), AgroStar 6.61 (Giants), Deutz [Puma]

User avatar
Michael5941
Posts: 370
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:54 am

Re: Hazard Lights on PS4/Xbox one

Post by Michael5941 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:45 pm

ltl.vamp wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:40 pm
Sorry Folks, but there was something in my list:

UPS, I found the first "lie":*
Lisertan » Fr Jan 25, 2019 4:13 pm
Farmer Bacon hat geschrieben: ↑
Hi Lisertan, are there any plans to add a control for hazard warning lights (4-way indicators) on console? There was mention on the forum that plugging a keyboard in and pressing numpad2 works. I tried it but the game disconnects the keyboard a couple of seconds after it's plugged in.
Not that I'm aware. Sorry.


viewtopic.php?f=876&t=141634&p=1097769& ... d#p1097769

And the second "lie":**
Michael5941 » So Feb 03, 2019 4:53 am
spike3082
Hey lisertan my question is if it is possible for hazard lights/4-ways could come to console as I have noticed on ps4 that L1+down arrow on the d-pad does the same thing as just the down arrow could it be possible to set that as the key bind for hazard lights and thanks for all you and the modes do to make fs19 the best yet
Hazards aren’t coming due to performance issues with the consoles
viewtopic.php?f=876&t=141634&hilit=haza ... 0#p1102456

*not a lie ...
**Michael5941 is the one in this forum who definitly told, that there are no hazard lights because of PERFOMANCE. Not any officials. Go and take a search.
Maybe the Performance of a Controller without enough Buttons ... but who cares ... :hi:

You are welcome!
Is pre release stream alien language to you? :confusednew: This is on YouTube it was Giants pre release stream where I heard it mentioned as someone asked about it. obviously you won't find it here on the forums, Farm-War said he seen it stated in the forums.
PS4 User(PSN- LoneWolf5841)
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Thanks to the modders for the wonderful work they do, Happy Farming :hi:

User avatar
ltl.vamp
Posts: 1398
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:16 pm

Re: Hazard Lights on PS4/Xbox one

Post by ltl.vamp » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:52 pm

I saw all streams, even English, Polish and German. In the English stream, they told hazards but the Topic was definitly beacons reflections. Sorry.
Xbox One X - FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete - Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
Still love: Oberlausitz, (New)Woodshire, Altenstein (Redkeinstus), Lone Oak Farm (Frontier Design/BulletBill).
Love: FENDT 900 Favorit Vario (Smety (CMT)) / Deutz D80 ~ Farming Classics (Dogface), AgroStar 6.61 (Giants), Deutz [Puma]

User avatar
Michael5941
Posts: 370
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:54 am

Re: Hazard Lights on PS4/Xbox one

Post by Michael5941 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:54 pm

I heard Hazards I'm trying to find which one I heard it on but it's going to be a pain having to rewatch the streams to find where I heard it

They also talked about beacons and it had tge same explanation as to why they wouldn't be in the game for consoles
PS4 User(PSN- LoneWolf5841)
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Thanks to the modders for the wonderful work they do, Happy Farming :hi:

User avatar
Michael5941
Posts: 370
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:54 am

Re: Hazard Lights on PS4/Xbox one

Post by Michael5941 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:57 pm

Anyway I'm done arguing about this as I generally don't care for the lights themselves mainly about the fact that I heard 1 thing but yet the game shows another thing it seems like a straight lie to me.
PS4 User(PSN- LoneWolf5841)
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Thanks to the modders for the wonderful work they do, Happy Farming :hi:

User avatar
ltl.vamp
Posts: 1398
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:16 pm

Re: Hazard Lights on PS4/Xbox one

Post by ltl.vamp » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:58 pm

Ergo: You are right, I'm right, even Farm-war is right. But please, community, don't tell them liar!
Even in a live stream you couldn't expect serious 100% Infos, because in the live stream they really talked a few strange things (no one there knows all answers in such a short time 100% right), according to stage fright. Please ...
Xbox One X - FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete - Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
Still love: Oberlausitz, (New)Woodshire, Altenstein (Redkeinstus), Lone Oak Farm (Frontier Design/BulletBill).
Love: FENDT 900 Favorit Vario (Smety (CMT)) / Deutz D80 ~ Farming Classics (Dogface), AgroStar 6.61 (Giants), Deutz [Puma]

Farm-war
Posts: 403
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:08 pm
Location: Mexicali
Contact:

Re: Hazard Lights on PS4/Xbox one

Post by Farm-war » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:10 pm

ltl.vamp wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:58 pm
Ergo: You are right, I'm right, even Farm-war is right. But please, community, don't tell them liar!
Even in a live stream you couldn't expect serious 100% Infos, because in the live stream they really talked a few strange things (no one there knows all answers in such a short time 100% right), according to stage fright. Please ...
:hi: I totally agree with you, I retract that word and I apologize, but I will not deny being a little annoyed but let's go all right greetings good thread of truth
I like the farm simulator, for xbox one, I play every day I like to play in console *thumbsup*

Farm-war
Posts: 403
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:08 pm
Location: Mexicali
Contact:

Re: Hazard Lights on PS4/Xbox one

Post by Farm-war » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:15 pm

Michael5941 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:57 pm
Anyway I'm done arguing about this as I generally don't care for the lights themselves mainly about the fact that I heard 1 thing but yet the game shows another thing it seems like a straight lie to me.
in that you have some reason! and although it is a good game the truth does not meet the promise I always said and I will continue to say that he hastened to take it out ahead of time one more year and he saw it was super super great and much better optimized but that's right there and ready to play farmers that there new mods
I like the farm simulator, for xbox one, I play every day I like to play in console *thumbsup*

Post Reply