i could use some help please

fs17dan2017

Re: i could use some help please

Post by fs17dan2017 »

okay thanks because its a pain to find whats causing it.
kahfs

Post by kahfs »

No doubt the error you see, is due to changes made when Giants designed FS19. As very little information is available to modders and mappers at this point in time, there seems to be more errors in first time mod and map submissions than in FS17, even from very experienced people. Only a few mappers would know the answer to your question, and I think they are too busy fixing things. I play on a map with feed trigger problems and the helpers find it too boring to plow. I expect it will get fixed in an update. Otherwise I have other maps to play.
K. Henneberg/ArmChairFarming. Author of RealLifeNumbers (FS19, FS22)
fs17dan2017

Post by fs17dan2017 »

yeah I know...but the maps I have the issue on is still playable..its just somewhat annoying but it wont stop me from playing these maps...just hope it gets fixed the sooner the better...not that I want to sound complaining or bitching.who knows maybe its an easy fix too.i just wish I could understand giants editor more if its something to do with going into ge to fix it.
fs17dan2017

Post by fs17dan2017 »

anyone else wanna give some help or have ideas on this subject ?
Procobator

Post by Procobator »

In my previous post I have stated some of the components to look for in troubleshooting this error. Based on PM’s I’ve had with OP. It’s currently above his current knowledge of modding for FS but I think with some determination he could fix it. I’m now writing this for others that may be having this error. Here is a discussion on the GDN forum

https://gdn.giants-software.com/thread. ... eadId=6516

Another component that may also cause this error that’s not discussed in the linked post is that you need to be certain there are no gaps in your field areas. For square/rectangular fields this is simple but it becomes a pain if you fields are odd shaped. I have fixed these errors in my map by troubleshooting and reading the linked post. Good luck everyone, it is a fixable error, but it can be a pain to find the root cause.
fs17dan2017

Post by fs17dan2017 »

okay thanks again...I just thought someone else might have another solution to try since anything is possible.