Mill midland

Stoned yoda

Mill midland

Post by Stoned yoda »

Why can we buy land and landscape it put buildings on it but can't drive there or walk to it possible a bug not sure insight please and thank you I'm on xbox one
Farming Girl

Re: Mill midland

Post by Farming Girl »

You can also see the train running on grass and ships floating off the map, i think he has neglected to install a map edge, so it has gone to the giants default, also for me there is too much of the same on the map so it is a little repetitive, such as 5 farm houses all the same, 9 of the same machine sheds and all the same open fronted sheds, everything else is stock apart from the cow she which i really like, i think some more time and this could have been a great map, it just seems like he rushed it at the end, the map shows a lot of promise for the future, but i won't be playing this one, sorry
Ann-Marie

C&S Modding
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

D4rkfr34k wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:24 pm Die Map ist im Neuer Farmer Modus mit sehr vielen Placeables ausgestattet so das ihr euch einen Hof aussuchen könnt. Alles was ihr nicht benötigt bzw nicht auf dem Hof steht welchen ihr bespielt, könnt ihr Verkaufen. Das bringt ein paar talerchen in die Kasse und senkt die Slots enorm. Dazu sei noch gesagt das ihr immer auch das Land auf welchem das Gebäude steht kaufen müsst um es in vollem Umfang nutzen zu können. Verkaufen könnt ihr aber auch ohne das Land zu besitzen.

Mit freundlichem Gruß.

Google-Translation / [added Translation]
The map is in New Farmer mode with many Placeables so you can choose a farm. Everything you do not need or not in the yard which you record, you can sell. That brings a few talerchen [Cents] in the cash register and lowers the slots enormously. It should also be said that you always have to buy the land on which the building is in order to use it in full. But you can also sell without owning the land.
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

ltl.vamp wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:07 am
D4rkfr34k wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:24 pm Die Map ist im Neuer Farmer Modus mit sehr vielen Placeables ausgestattet so das ihr euch einen Hof aussuchen könnt. Alles was ihr nicht benötigt bzw nicht auf dem Hof steht welchen ihr bespielt, könnt ihr Verkaufen. Das bringt ein paar talerchen in die Kasse und senkt die Slots enorm. Dazu sei noch gesagt das ihr immer auch das Land auf welchem das Gebäude steht kaufen müsst um es in vollem Umfang nutzen zu können. Verkaufen könnt ihr aber auch ohne das Land zu besitzen.

Mit freundlichem Gruß.

Google-Translation / [added Translation]
The map is in New Farmer mode with many Placeables so you can choose a farm. Everything you do not need or not in the yard which you record, you can sell. That brings a few talerchen [Cents] in the cash register and lowers the slots enormously. It should also be said that you always have to buy the land on which the building is in order to use it in full. But you can also sell without owning the land.

*thumbsup* *thumbsup* very good friend is very clear what this map means I already tried it and modified everything sold everything except the cow pen is nice hahaha por, otherwise I think it deserves the opportunity is good I did not run into any problem everything goes well 6.5 hours of play and I liked the moder for the good work I hope for future updates
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
ace54858

Post by ace54858 »

Stoned yoda wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:15 am Why can we buy land and landscape it put buildings on it but can't drive there or walk to it possible a bug not sure insight please and thank you I'm on xbox one
so agree i bought it and landscaped a spot to be able to drive back to it and at first it worked and the next time i went to play i could only drive so far and it would stop me and it is a perfect place to build a farm to as mostly flat.
ace54858

Post by ace54858 »

Farming Girl wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:02 am You can also see the train running on grass and ships floating off the map, i think he has neglected to install a map edge, so it has gone to the giants default, also for me there is too much of the same on the map so it is a little repetitive, such as 5 farm houses all the same, 9 of the same machine sheds and all the same open fronted sheds, everything else is stock apart from the cow she which i really like, i think some more time and this could have been a great map, it just seems like he rushed it at the end, the map shows a lot of promise for the future, but i won't be playing this one, sorry
can't forget the tree's that cross over the river. and what about this were is say's Required Mod: Composite machinesheds (Vertex Dezign)
Cowser999

Post by Cowser999 »

Anyone finding this map stuttering with poor FPS on PC? Solid 60 FPS on other maps.
D4rkfr34k

Post by D4rkfr34k »

Cowser999 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:35 pm Anyone finding this map stuttering with poor FPS on PC? Solid 60 FPS on other maps.
If you went all over the map one time it will not stuttering again =). Its becouse the gras have shadows and the ground more terraincorners in the PC version. The game take a moment to load it.
D4rkfr34k

Post by D4rkfr34k »

Stoned yoda wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:15 am Why can we buy land and landscape it put buildings on it but can't drive there or walk to it possible a bug not sure insight please and thank you I'm on xbox one
becouse the Mapborder didnt work in Landscapingmode =(
hugassi

Post by hugassi »

playing on ps4 and so far loving the map with no bugs
GIANTS Software: Partner Program :hi:
Konnork98

Post by Konnork98 »

I like the map and the possibilities it’s has, that being said is there a way you can update it to get the map border to work so we can utilize the rest of the map? Thanks for any info you can give
Cowboy5130

Post by Cowboy5130 »

It’s ibtended to have the border there
Ps4 realistic gameplay;
Ravenport start-from-scratch;
Absolutely love the game!
Harada

Post by Harada »

Where is the sell point for straw bales?
XBox Series S
Grey20

Post by Grey20 »

This map I like, playing well on xbox one x. Anyone noticed the traffic is better, moves a lot faster than other maps worth 5 stars just for that.
garyst

Post by garyst »

This map is excellent. Finally a map I am really enjoying playing on in fs19. *thumbsup*