Chris, Listerian and everyone at Giants software

Cakeomania

Chris, Listerian and everyone at Giants software

Post by Cakeomania »

I have been with this game series since 2008.

I have probably spent over 15000 hours in all of your games, if not more.

I have bought every DLC that is avalible and played through every piece of equipment in the game series ( Not everything in FS19).

I just have one thing to say to you people over at Giants Software.

Thank you.

I have been through some dificult times in my life, not saying that it has been more dificult for me than for anyone else. Buty still, difficult nonetheless.
But everytime I had to get my mind of things, just for a little bit, I could start up a game of Farming Simulator, and be immersed in the world for several hours. Just to forget about everything else.

Whenever I am stressed out and need a bit of time for myself, I can start up a game of farming simulator to ease my mind for a bit.

With all the flak you guys have received over the last few months I felt I had to say something.
I want to tell you that you have given so much joy, not just to me, but to so many people over the years.

I want you guys to keep doing what you do and keep on growing as a company to make this series better and better.

Again, from the bottom of my heart.

Thank You!

:hi:
Best Regards / Erik
Bigfilmguy

Re: Chris, Listerian and everyone at Giants software

Post by Bigfilmguy »

Couldn't agree more. In spite of some bugs and weird glitches I keep on coming back to this game. Loving 19 so much that I haven't loaded 17 since 20th November. Thanks from me too Giants. Also thanks to the modders, you have released some great mods to make the game even better.
Viva la Valtra!
Intel I5-9400F, 16GB DDR4, GTX1660 6GB, 240GB SSD, 1TB HDD
PS4 and proud!
Thanks to all modders, we do really love you, even though we don't always show it.
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

I've been enjoying this game since the patch. It's hard to play without seasons sometimes, but I still give it an hour or so every day.

So a thank you from me as well to GIANTS.
Last edited by Addictedtofs on Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
Ricky white

Post by Ricky white »

Thank you Giants and all of your people that work there.and a big thank you to all the modders and all their hard work
Cowboy5130

Post by Cowboy5130 »

I use it as an anxiety get away as well. I used to have some major mental problems and I’d like to think fs helped me work through them a bit. I’d like to give the giants team another thank you.
Ps4 realistic gameplay;
Ravenport start-from-scratch;
Absolutely love the game!
Walrusman02

Post by Walrusman02 »

Thank Yall alot, couldnt agree more with the above posts
2004 Sierra 1500 SLE 4x4
5.3 vortec w/turbo
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

Cakeomania wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:29 am I have been with this game series since 2008.

I have probably spent over 15000 hours in all of your games, if not more.

I have bought every DLC that is avalible and played through every piece of equipment in the game series ( Not everything in FS19).

I just have one thing to say to you people over at Giants Software.

Thank you.

I have been through some dificult times in my life, not saying that it has been more dificult for me than for anyone else. Buty still, difficult nonetheless.
But everytime I had to get my mind of things, just for a little bit, I could start up a game of Farming Simulator, and be immersed in the world for several hours. Just to forget about everything else.

Whenever I am stressed out and need a bit of time for myself, I can start up a game of farming simulator to ease my mind for a bit.

With all the flak you guys have received over the last few months I felt I had to say something.
I want to tell you that you have given so much joy, not just to me, but to so many people over the years.

I want you guys to keep doing what you do and keep on growing as a company to make this series better and better.

Again, from the bottom of my heart.

Thank You!

Best Regards / Erik
That's a truly nice thoughtful message which I second nice to see positive messages for Giants and co instead of people moaning and arguing
:biggrin2:
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
Jonny3355

Post by Jonny3355 »

It well and truly amazing what you guys do thanks for that
Xbox one
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

Very thoughtful message, as said above. Just like many others have mentioned, Much appreciated.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

I’m with you guys,, and for the daily cost I think for me it’s 11pence a day ...based on premium game and 730 days or two years
You keep a Troshin :hi:
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki »

Aw man, this is a very nice thread to come into the office to. Thank you all for your kind messages that have already been sent as well as the messages that are still to come.
Especially when i get to read that it helps folks with anxiety and other mental health issues.

I want to thank you all for playing our game and to all the modders who just add to the experience. We wouldn't be at the point we are without you all.
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
TaintedBlackCat

Post by TaintedBlackCat »

REALLY awesome message @Cakeomania AKA Erik, you have shown enormous courage and honesty. I hope all continues to go well for you. I think that's really great that not only you, but sooo many others feel at peace whilst enjoying FS. Many other games out their can cause anxiety, not relieve it.

PS: Real life farming also can bring fulfillment, peace, enjoyment and good times. Anyone who is in an area where farming is big reach out to your local farmer. Ask if you can look around if they are not too busy. Also, If you've ever thought about going into ANY farming on ANY scale you should give it a go😸.. (No cat farms please!!😾)
I'm not perfect..but I'm Australian, and that's pretty damn close!!🐈 . Ex Royal Australian Navy sailor. Moved to New Zealand recently to dairy farm in New Zealand. 600 milking cows. Running old Duetz Fahr Agrostar 6.61
DeDenker

Post by DeDenker »

I have to join this topic! I am with FS since 2011. I have seen the game and the community grow from 'back then' to where it is now! It brought and still brings many pleasant hours in my life!

So thank you Christian and Stefan for starting this adventure more then a decade ago and still keeping it rolling.
And thank you to the whole Giants team for joining in and bringing it further.
And thank you modders for sharing your work, the variation in maps and equipment and your gameplay idea's.
And thank you players for buying the game and closing the circle!

Sinclaircool

Post by Sinclaircool »

Thank you and Chris it's just getting started on the forums
Don't leak mods
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I just posted this in the wrong thread, so here it is in the correct thread.

Not gonna lie, part of the reason I read the mods in testing thread is for the gifs.

These guys are awesome.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----