Selling Silage

dunnjob

Selling Silage

Post by dunnjob »

How is everyone moving silage into the digester at the BGA? I had a 1 million liter silage harvest and was ready to reel in the money. The 50K limit on the digester is KILLING me. The digester will only process 864K liters in 24 hours? Is there a away around this or a way to speed this up?
We are all ignorant, we are all just ignorant about different things.

Recent convert to PC on FS19
Phigo

Re: Selling Silage

Post by Phigo »

Other than editing the map - I don't think so.

I move my Silage I use belts. I got a small bunker on my farm where I load the Tippers with the belt-system. It works pretty good as I only have to move it once or twice per bunker. I plan on moving the Silage-Business to the bga, where I will set up the belt-system directly to the digester. Maybe the processing Speed is "slow enough" to get a fluent selling process...
PS4 und PC
duncan_101

Post by duncan_101 »

I ran into the same problem and I got 2 large full silage bunkers ready and waiting... So I was very happy when I found this 50k limit. *sigh*
Happly farming in Fryslan.
On an Asus RoG laptop.
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

You know, this is actually nothing new. Nothing changed in the working of the BGA since FS13 at least.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

The 50 k max dumping limit is the same, the processing rate has changed. In 17 the processing rate was about 100 ltr per second, in 19 the processing rate is 10 ltr per second
duncan_101

Post by duncan_101 »

Fair point.

In 17 I didn't notice it as much as I do now then.
Happly farming in Fryslan.
On an Asus RoG laptop.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

What time setting are you playing on? As the higher the setting this will in effect speed up the processor.
dunnjob

Post by dunnjob »

At 15x time it flows ok.
In FS17 I could run it at 5x and it would steadily flow into the digester and I could add 10K liters a couple of times with the wheel loader and not fill up.
We are all ignorant, we are all just ignorant about different things.

Recent convert to PC on FS19
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

speeding up time or not speeding up time, the rate is still 10 ltrs per second( in game time), so you can still only process a given amount per day in game. I've managed to keep the BGA going for around 3.5 days straight so far on Marwell, at first I was doing bales, I'd leave a tractor there with loader and check on it about once per in game hour. now I'm doing a mix of bales and loose, loose is nice as the tipper stops when the processer has reached 50K, with bales you can hit 50K and any extra is gone.