Nice new stuff in testing for consoles

Stevo0114

Nice new stuff in testing for consoles

Post by Stevo0114 »

Just been checking out the testing list I see some JD forestry gear nice *thumbsup*
Plenty of unusual stuff that I've not seen before on consoles like bulk space no idea what that is shall just have to wait patiently *thumbsup* :biggrin2:
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
Farmer Foley

Re: Nice new stuff in testing for consoles

Post by Farmer Foley »

yep..waiting and appreciating their hard work, i just like to see what each mod does as you say, some of the descriptions make it like a crossword puzzle, please keep going modders whatever you do, I for one cant so happy even if its just a sign...
You keep a Troshin :hi:
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Bulk space sounds like a storage building
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Ya that jd forestry gear has got me pretty hyped, I wonder who made it :hmm:
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

I do not understand how it is that giants, let mod console two teams of forestry and do not allow mod jd harvesters and tractors in console, it is not that this disagrees with what is on the list but yesterday I started to discuss on Facebook for a mod that is not in mod hub because according to giants it did not allow it but well I will never understand why I grab it or with what end
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Its in testing....
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

if I know, and I do not spend it I bet you, pc maybe if you leave it one day but for console it does not seem to see many interests in the middle do not know why they do not just let you get good mods to console
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

There are a load of requirements for mods to fulfill to be allowed on consoles, Farm-war. I can pretty much guarantee those other JD mods didn't reach at least one of them.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
Bullze

Post by Bullze »

redglasses wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:15 pm Ya that jd forestry gear has got me pretty hyped, I wonder who made it :hmm:
North Modding Company. A Collaboration between Execut Modding and T-Bone.
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

Alagos wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:06 pm There are a load of requirements for mods to fulfill to be allowed on consoles, Farm-war. I can pretty much guarantee those other JD mods didn't reach at least one of them.
yes flattery but I do not know why they get this way with some mods because the terragator that for me has very bad quality and I go to console and it has ugly very horrible textures and details and I see the work of the mods of some and I am disappointed if not is true look at the terragator and look at its detail is frightening but I understand what you say to me and there moder that charge for using the mod from their pages :frown:
Dolezal08

Post by Dolezal08 »

Farm-war wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:22 pm I do not understand how it is that giants, let mod console two teams of forestry and do not allow mod jd harvesters and tractors in console, it is not that this disagrees with what is on the list but yesterday I started to discuss on Facebook for a mod that is not in mod hub because according to giants it did not allow it but well I will never understand why I grab it or with what end
My guess is a JD dlc in the future.
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

Dolezal08 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:03 pm
Farm-war wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:22 pm I do not understand how it is that giants, let mod console two teams of forestry and do not allow mod jd harvesters and tractors in console, it is not that this disagrees with what is on the list but yesterday I started to discuss on Facebook for a mod that is not in mod hub because according to giants it did not allow it but well I will never understand why I grab it or with what end
My guess is a JD dlc in the future.

I hope that with great enthusiasm, I would pay a high price for the hahahahaha even though I already have the season ticket I would pay separately, I do not care, I hope that something very good will come soon, even though in 3 months I finished my pc no more limited console :gamer: :mrgreen:
Walrusman02

Post by Walrusman02 »

I would pay the price of a new game!!!
2004 Sierra 1500 SLE 4x4
5.3 vortec w/turbo
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

Walrusman02 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:49 pm I would pay the price of a new game!!!

*thumbsup* :this: yes
eight_lugs

Post by eight_lugs »

Anyone know what they did to the scorpion king?