Console: Road Trains

Deadeye

Re: Console: Road Trains

Post by Deadeye »

Interesting that you see that setup a lot Red. I wasn't exactly aware of what it was. I don't think it's something that's really that common here in the US. After I read for a few minutes, I found that practicality has a lot to do with it here.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

Been trying to use the new Man truck with various attachments and hooklift trailer attachments but can't get them to tip also when trying to tip it throughs me all over the place needing an update me thinks! Very twitchy stopped using them all until maybe the modders can update them hopefully
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
Nserti

Post by Nserti »

I linked 5 joskins together and put a dolly with a pacesetter..

Had to disconnect each joskin above the unloading area and pull ahead slightly to unload the reverse rehookup and do it again to the others... NOT that big of an issue... just pull it with the big bud for the power. No problem.

Just wish i could haul a btrain setup like bsw semi trailer. Like the rest of us xD

We shall wait. :)
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

Nserti wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:51 pm I linked 5 joskins together and put a dolly with a pacesetter..

Had to disconnect each joskin above the unloading area and pull ahead slightly to unload the reverse rehookup and do it again to the others... NOT that big of an issue... just pull it with the big bud for the power. No problem.

Just wish i could haul a btrain setup like bsw semi trailer. Like the rest of us xD

We shall wait. :)
Been trying your set up and seams to work well but I've swapped the Wilson pacesetter for Elmer haulmaster extra 10000 litres thanks btw.
What I really want is just attachment support on back of big trailers
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
RFERIGOLO

Post by RFERIGOLO »

Playing PS5 in Brazil, FS13, FS15, FS17, FS19, FS 22,
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

I've been waiting for the HKD402 by pm modding, before replying to this thread. Try these trailers over 30k capacity each. In 17 I'd hook a few of these together for all my large loads, they side dumped so no issues there either. I can not wait to get home tonight to get this mod, it's one of a few I've been waiting to see brought over from 17, thanks PM