FS 19 Westbridge

GroundHawg

FS 19 Westbridge

Post by GroundHawg »

Fellow community members of the best game ever in history, anyone think Westbridge will make it back for 19? That's one map that I absolutely loved! Of course a few suggestions I can think of to improve it, but till another day.

Farm On!
DirectCedar

Re: FS 19 Westbridge

Post by DirectCedar »

GroundHawg wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:04 pm Fellow community members of the best game ever in history, anyone think Westbridge will make it back for 19? That's one map that I absolutely loved! Of course a few suggestions I can think of to improve it, but till another day.

Farm On!
It has been out on PC on several third-party mod sites for a while. I haven't played it so can't comment on the quality.

I presume you're actually asking about a console release then? If so I'd say your guess is as good as anyone's. If not you just need to download it and have at it *thumbsup*
razz

Post by razz »

I’ve got a third party version on pc , the latest giants patch has changed the straw windrow green , i’ve tried adjusting in the map itself , but can’t get the colour to change , so awaiting a clever person to bring out an update version
GroundHawg

Post by GroundHawg »

Thank you for your replies guys, I actually have both PC and console. Ive seen that this map was imported for FS19, however didn't have any work done to it such as removing the animal areas. Might give it try. Thanks
TheJhonnyMan

Post by TheJhonnyMan »

GroundHawg wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:04 pm Fellow community members of the best game ever in history, anyone think Westbridge will make it back for 19? That's one map that I absolutely loved! Of course a few suggestions I can think of to improve it, but till another day.

Farm On!
well my guess is yes it will i mean if anyone whom has still played fs13 in the multiplayer in the last year (like me because it is nastalgic for me to go back) the only server people could go on is Westbridge, so it might we will see hope it does because its one of mine too :hi: