Reserved space for console

Sinclaircool

Reserved space for console

Post by Sinclaircool »

Please please giants in the next update add some more space to the reserved space because I'm running out of space already and it's only been about 6 months so Chris or Lisertan if you read this please reply ASAP :gamer: :!: *thumbsup* :this: :this: :?:
Don't leak mods
PrincessJessi84

Re: Reserved space for console

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

its not up to giants
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

The reserved space is a limitation set by Sony and Microsoft, Giants can do nothing about it.
Grey20

Post by Grey20 »

Sometimes it can be a good thing, one of the reasons I purchased the xbox one x.
I found that playing on my pc became frustrating in the end, to much choice shall I use this one no that one looks better, I'll play on this map no I think the last one was better.
I wasn't enjoying the game, I came to like the cosole because it restricted me, the way I see it we have access to all mods for console they are just stored somewhere else.
I now look at the maps read the reviews choose a map and my selected equipment, and play, as I think a real farmer would play, he wouldn't change a tractor just because a new one came out,still have a look in the shops though.
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

I agree...I had that happen with skyrim...I spent so much time looking for/at mods that I wasn't playing the game. I gave my laptop to my daughter for college and switched to console.
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
Husqvarna TS 352

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

You could just plug in an external hardrive like I have
G'day
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

Husqvarna TS 352 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:52 am You could just plug in an external hardrive like I have
I think he might be talking about mod space as opposed to hard drive space. I believe capacity on the system has no effect on mod space for consoles. I think it's hard set.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
Husqvarna TS 352

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

Yes it does I plugged in a hardrive and it added around 15% more space to my modhub
G'day
MarleyQc

Post by MarleyQc »

You are playing on console, a piece of equipment worth less than 200-300$ and the limitations that comes with it. Its great for couch gaming but if you wanted a better experience, buy a PC.

The problem here isn’t Giants fault, its Sony or Microsoft restricting people. So please, do yourself a favor and enjoy what you have around or buy a PC, its really not THAT expensive and you can get yourself a controller.
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

Husqvarna TS 352 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:08 am Yes it does I plugged in a hardrive and it added around 15% more space to my modhub
Really?? That's interesting to know. I wasn't aware. I use an external hard drive for my PS4 for other reasons. For most simulators I use my PC. Hard drive on the PS4 is mostly so I can have all the games I want without uninstalling older ones though.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
markare

Post by markare »

Husqvarna TS 352 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:08 am Yes it does I plugged in a hardrive and it added around 15% more space to my modhub
No it doesn't. I use an external drive also. All it does is increase the general capacity in order to install more games and apps. The reserved space is always the same. It is limited by Sony and Microsoft like has been said before. Using an external drive does not increase space available for mods on any game with mod support.
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Pic please
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

eric21 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:54 am
Pic please
:hmm: That is a serious lie as a solution to all our problems years ago, do not think that if that were the problem, the giants would open it.
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Sir_Kutz

Post by Sir_Kutz »

MarleyQc wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:38 am You are playing on console, a piece of equipment worth less than 200-300$ and the limitations that comes with it. Its great for couch gaming but if you wanted a better experience, buy a PC.

The problem here isn’t Giants fault, its Sony or Microsoft restricting people. So please, do yourself a favor and enjoy what you have around or buy a PC, its really not THAT expensive and you can get yourself a controller.
You should buy the OP a PC as a gateway into this mystical world of PC gaming!
BearClaw

Post by BearClaw »

Just play a little realistic, you dont need all mods installed, abd what comes to slots, you dont need to buy all the equipment to have fun on the farm, especially if you play alone
I love the smell of farming better than the profit