Yes
44%
No
56%

Total votes: 52

Sinclaircool

New Holland blue power tractor

Post by Sinclaircool »

Can someone please make the new Holland blue power tractor available for Xbox only
Don't leak mods
Stevo0114

Re: New Holland blue power tractor

Post by Stevo0114 »

Sinclaircool wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:34 pm Can someone please make the new Holland blue power tractor available for Xbox only
Just curious why xbox only!
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
Aholz89

Post by Aholz89 »

Which NH Blue Power are you referring to? The T6 already in fs19 or the T7 from fs17?
Came here for information, stayed for the entertainment.
Sinclaircool

Post by Sinclaircool »

Aholz89 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:07 pm Which NH Blue Power are you referring to? The T6 already in fs19 or the T7 from fs17?
I'm referring to the one that is the PS4 exclusive tractor(in FS19) and the reason why Xbox only is because I'm jealous that we don't get all tractors in game
Don't leak mods
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

That's the reason you wont get it. It's a ps4 exclusive.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Sinclaircool wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:58 pm
Aholz89 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:07 pm Which NH Blue Power are you referring to? The T6 already in fs19 or the T7 from fs17?
I'm referring to the one that is the PS4 exclusive tractor(in FS19) and the reason why Xbox only is because I'm jealous that we don't get all tractors in game
So you want to stop PS4 players having it because you want it? 😮

Xbox has the Valtra Gold as an exclusive.
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:13 pm
So you want to stop PS4 players having it because you want it? 😮

Xbox has the Valtra Gold as an exclusive.
Well I want the Valtra Gold for PC Only then :lol:
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Deadeye wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:44 pm

Well I want the Valtra Gold for PC Only then :lol:
But I like my Gold Valtra 😧
Aholz89

Post by Aholz89 »

Aholz89 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:07 pm
:lol:
Came here for information, stayed for the entertainment.
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

I'm just confused as to why these reskins of tractors already in the game are so popular. I personally would prefer a whole new tractor as a mod, rather than a reskin of one I've already got. Honestly, the pre-order bonuses are laughable for most games in my opinion.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

Picking up on Deadeye's comment ... Wouldn't you guys prefer something different like a Kubota or Mcormick.(other tractors are available)..lol...please no arguments about the mentioned tractors..lolol..just an example..in fact ....Question..What new Tractor would we all like to see that can be used on all platforms just out of curiosity.?
You keep a Troshin :hi:
ssfarmer1

Post by ssfarmer1 »

Farmer Foley wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:42 am Picking up on Deadeye's comment ... Wouldn't you guys prefer something different like a Kubota or Mcormick.(other tractors are available)..lol...please no arguments about the mentioned tractors..lolol..just an example..in fact ....Question..What new Tractor would we all like to see that can be used on all platforms just out of curiosity.?
Well, maybe not directly a new tractor, but personally i would love to see more 2WD tractors in the game, even if it is an existing brand. It would be cool as well to have older versions of the new brands e.g. International Harvester and Ford, but I don't know if that's realistic due to licensing.
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

Personally on console if it ever happens i'm hoping for the old Massey packs..if the modders are willing to convert them from FS17, but as i never expect anything ill take whatever they make, wouldn't even know where to start, looked at it and thought..nope lolol..
You keep a Troshin :hi:
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

OP I Think you should re phrase the original post. Make it say, would you like the blue power t6 to come to xbox?
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Jonny3355

Post by Jonny3355 »

come on pepole the blue power should be a free mod not exclusive because if ps 4 can have it why not xbox its the same with the gold xbox exclusive ps 4 should have it as well and the blue power was only ps4 in 17 why isnt it in game like the others like the dlcs
Xbox one