Yes
44%
No
56%

Total votes: 52

Goose66

Re: New Holland blue power tractor

Post by Goose66 »

Yeah because we only have around 50 tractors to choose from.
It really bothers people that much?????
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

Farmer Foley wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:42 am Picking up on Deadeye's comment ... Wouldn't you guys prefer something different like a Kubota or Mcormick.(other tractors are available)..lol...please no arguments about the mentioned tractors..lolol..just an example..in fact ....Question..What new Tractor would we all like to see that can be used on all platforms just out of curiosity.?
To answer your question, It's been mentioned people would like to see more 2WD tractors. I can agree with that to an extent. I would also love to see Kubota and Mcormick in the game as you've mentioned. Claas would also be pretty good.

In all reality, i'd love to see the equipment in the game expanded on greatly. Licensing is the biggest issue in the way of this, as has been mentioned in many threads before this one. The beauty to this game is that agriculture is such a vast industry that the sky is the limit for what can be done. We'll see more and more features over the years, I believe. As long as GIANTS sticks around for us that is.

edit: As an afterthought to this post, I believe that licensing with these games will become better and better over time as well, as long as the game continues to show success.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

Yes agreed, as long as the game grows and or keeps going , hopefully more manufacturers will want to be apart of it..
You keep a Troshin :hi:
Skunkworks

Post by Skunkworks »

I wish both consoles and FS19 in general included design options for all the New Holland tractors to choose the Blue Power, or even the Fiat Terracotta versions.
TZ441

Post by TZ441 »

Brandwise i think Versitile would be a good addition since Claas is on its way sometime. As for the tractors ingame i with they would allow us all options for current tractors. As in a row crop quadtrac, a new holland t9 with 600 horse, JCB teleskid, Self propelled windrowers from New holland, Case, Deere, and Challenger. Also with they tried to get more implements from Case, Deere, New holland also. I personally would love to have my 380 magnum with tracks and a front loader on it because it would be sweet just like they make em IRL.
FS15, FS17, FS19 all on Xbox.
FS19 on PC
4th Generation Cattle rancher in South Dakota.