Ditch Crossing

blackiecat

Ditch Crossing

Post by blackiecat »

Looking for a small placeable ditch crossing mod for fs19, seen one for fs17 (FIELD BRIDGE (PREFAB) V1.0.0.0 ) I am on a map with a lot of ditches at the moment any help thanks
Goose66

Re: Ditch Crossing

Post by Goose66 »

There's a bridge mod for 19. Quite a large one though.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
blackiecat

Post by blackiecat »

Tried that one far to big, the closest one I found is Train Car Bridge v1.0 Mod, its a bit long and narrow so I put it long ways in the ditch, its not ideal but its better than nothing, some modder might be able to make one for fs19 lots of maps need crossings
GenXFarmer

Post by GenXFarmer »

User the terrain tool and build up a crossing?
Oh, I’m sorry, I thought this was America.
TonyB

Post by TonyB »

On Giants Island there are 2 bridges that might do for you, they are both on or near the main road by the field 1 village, just export them to your map and scale them to fit.
b101uk

Post by b101uk »

create a log Fascine from trees cut to length and placed in the ditch laterally.

plays FS15/FS17/FS19/FS22 on PC
:zunge:
blackiecat

Post by blackiecat »

Got a lot of ditches to cross on FS19 GOLISZEW MAP so I need something that's fast and easy to place, that one I am using will do till someone makes a small ditch crossing mod for FS19 thanks for the info
Boots

Post by Boots »

blackiecat

Post by blackiecat »

Thanks for the idea but I need a ready made placeable ditch ramp just to drop straight in it's a bit of a maze this map, 2 mods I would like to see for fs19 are this one, and the roller any surface mod, which was in fs17 it lays about 10 different surfaces
Psychohate

Post by Psychohate »

On fs17, there was a placeable ramp that I used for ditch crossing on some maps. I think it's on fs19 also. But it's only for really small ditches. You could press a button on the ramp and it would raise up, or you could keep it flat, basically like a bridge. I play on console so theres not a lot of options for bridges.
New farmer mode always
Xbox Series x/..... Being kind don't cost a dime
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

Ramp+Speed...tie down your stuff first.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
blackiecat

Post by blackiecat »

The size of the ditch's is the length of a big tractor so its not that wide, I was wondering if I dropped a placeable item in that leaves a concrete pad then take it away it would fill the gap, the repair shop mod might work its about the right size, it might just throw the ground up to high I will try a few things
blackiecat

Post by blackiecat »

I've fixed it, just use the vehicle workshop mod £28,000 place it over the ditch then sell it back, your left with a concrete pad ideal for going over with all your farm stuff, bigger ditches would need a bigger mod that leaves a pad
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Can you not just use the landscaping tool to achieve the same?
blackiecat

Post by blackiecat »

Never liked that or the editor, prefer just dropping things in like making a new yard on a flat field, just drop the big sheds 4 times then sell them ready made concrete yard job done