Oakfield Farm

FS Velocity

Oakfield Farm

Post by FS Velocity »

Did this fail testing again? Not showing on the list today for PC but is for console?
norfolk farmer

Re: Oakfield Farm

Post by norfolk farmer »

Meadowgrove is the same,either they have failed or being held back until the console version passes.
FS Velocity

Post by FS Velocity »

norfolk farmer wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:02 pm Meadowgrove is the same,either they have failed or being held back until the console version passes.
Ah ok good to know hopefully that’s the case. Don’t want it going to the bottom of the pile again.
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

Both Meadow grove and oakfield were in testing for console up until yesterday then they disappeared so I'm presuming they failed but oakfield has appeared back today so not sure what's happening with them I suppose they will be ready when there ready
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor »

Ive notices that the maps have fields or things that weren't there on 17 so things take time but if its on console mods it might have passed for pc and want it to come out for all platforms
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Both failed as Both Oxy and Nathan confirmed during rainbow Dave's stream tonight. If you want to know the currents status always worth watching as you get info from the horse's mouth so to speak.
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

Thanks Norfolk farmer I've subscribed to his channel seams to be a lot of red tape in map making I think the mappers and modders are really struggling trying to get stuff through testing Not good really
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Doesn't seem easy this time around, I can see either mappers moving away from modhub or packing in altogether.
wombles

Post by wombles »

norfolk farmer wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:04 pm Doesn't seem easy this time around, I can see either mappers moving away from modhub or packing in altogether.
Sadly this is true, and I couldn't blame them if they walked away from this game.
Wolf Farming

Post by Wolf Farming »

Hopefully it will be next week fingers crossed
*Edit* I noticed it’s gone again? so more than likely two or three weeks guess there must have been some issues still
Steam: Grey Wolf
Pc only
Farming simulator 15,17,19,22
Currently playing: court farm
Fav tractor: challenger John Deere
FS Velocity

Post by FS Velocity »

Back in testing again already that was quick?
Leicesterlichtie

Post by Leicesterlichtie »

Presume it was an easy fix.

Fs15 on Ps3
Fs17 on Ps4
Fs19 on Ps4
Fs22 on Ps4
Enjoys growing sunflowers
FS Velocity

Post by FS Velocity »

Leicesterlichtie wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 3:31 pm Presume it was an easy fix.
But it seems like it’s jumped straight back into testing over being put to the bottom of the pile that was my point. But what ever reason hope it passes today!
wombles

Post by wombles »

Giants are either taking the p*ss, or they have something against David. Personally I think he should release it else where.
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

You honestly can't truly believe that :lol: