Snow blower

Deadeye

Re: Snow blower

Post by Deadeye »

Noraf wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 11:59 pm Unless the snow is changed, i am pretty sure we won't be able to clear out public roads for snow. If map makers doesn't make a contract for it 😎
Getting paid to remove snow would be quite an idea. It's part of what I do for a job in real life. *thumbsup* Really though, one farm isn't likely going to plow all of the roads in the area. Just his. It would be nice if nothing else if after several hours in-game time the roads were "plowed" automatically.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

Is it still possible to plow the roads since they have to be owned?
PS4 und PC
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

Its out now !!.
deerefarm

Post by deerefarm »

I'm not sure if you guys are looking for a jack of all trades, or just a good snow blower. But I find the snow blower that was released with Patch 1.2 is pretty good. I just wish it was a bit wider.
I've used it to clear snow banks that my front end plows ran into trouble with and couldn't push any further.

Now if Giant's would actually add snow to roads and let us clear those as you say.

If you're not looking for snow clearing and just a specific mod to be re-made then my apologies.
Have been playing FS since FS 2011 came out and still going strong. *thumbsup*
Check out Dairy Air Farms https://www.youtube.com/c/DairyAirFarms
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Talk about resurrecting an old tread :P
That said, the smaller roads don't get plowed by the county, and can be cleared by us. A nice rp element that i use during the winter times, having a road or 3 that i have a "contract" on, and then give me arround 1000,- for the season (after all, it's just to have something else to do in those quiet times).
Not sure if the snowblower can be used, but the plows can.
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
chapcharlie

Post by chapcharlie »

fs17 version is really good. I have used it.