Farming Legend Map

CaptainBlack180

Farming Legend Map

Post by CaptainBlack180 »

Just downloaded the farming legend map and after purchasing land I'm trying to place animal pens or level the land but keep getting 'This terrain cannot be deformed here' on every single field I've bought. I know the map is called farming legend but how could this map have gotten the all clear when you can't do a single thing on it. I've seen many people praise this map on fs17 and hoping it would come here but really don't currently see the big deal. Is anyone else having this issue?
Xbox One
TZ441

Re: Farming Legend Map

Post by TZ441 »

ive only had a quick runaround on it so i cant answer your question as of yet. One thung to point out tho is check the slots once u sell everything. If im not mistaken this map has the least amout of slots used and that is awsome.
FS15, FS17, FS19 all on Xbox.
FS19 on PC
4th Generation Cattle rancher in South Dakota.
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

I'm really liking the look of it.
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
CaptainBlack180

Post by CaptainBlack180 »

The slot count is brilliant once everything is sold but just a shame it's so difficult to place anything because of the terrain issue.
Xbox One
TZ441

Post by TZ441 »

the map has been out on PC for a whule so he is still updating and qorking on it.
FS15, FS17, FS19 all on Xbox.
FS19 on PC
4th Generation Cattle rancher in South Dakota.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Yes the slot count is only 299/1299 which is awesome for us console guys...as for not being able to place on fields...I have had that issue near the barn area but other fields I got it to work. I made my farm in the upper right corner area with all JD stuff and still have plenty of slot space. Not a bad map at all!!
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

I think the problem with placeables on the original starting farm is because the main yard is the reset point for vehicles.

The message I get towards the back of that area is ‘unable to place on a loading area’ so not sure what that means.

I prefer the area towards the top of the map behind field 5, lots more space and pretty flat.
Bobbydj1980

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

I had the same problems trying to level the ground but finally got it after about to hours of creating a nice little farm using mostly stuff from alien Jim's she'd pack 😂
Love farming simulator I play on the Xbox series x orangebeach Alabama
The.EuroFarmer

Post by The.EuroFarmer »

Farming Legend is a nice map and also is funny that you can buy land with 40 Euro :)
neuropathy

Post by neuropathy »

I don't get how to play it
Lostfarmer6474

Post by Lostfarmer6474 »

neuropathy wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 10:15 pm I don't get how to play it
Same way we played it in 2011 when FS 11 was sold. Map creator gave this name, because it is old map. Nothing legendary about that map in 2019 of couse. And fields are cheap because they used to be free in FS 11. Probably joke from map creator.
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

I had same issues with placeables and terrain editing. Also noticed bga plant has incredibly high sell prices, haven't checked if prices are correct by comparing bga to barn yet. Another issue, upon completion of a harvest contract, with all crop accounted for and sold I was charged aproxx$3000 for missing crops. Finally I bought a chainsaw which cost $1000, was charged $2600. Those are my issues, anyone else have same?
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Foomis

Post by Foomis »

Having issues with straw,grass windrows getting huge piles through out fields tried different combines and mowers and still happens. Anyone else having this issue
KWW92374

Post by KWW92374 »

I been having a blast on it.I have raised and leveled a few spots put no pastures yet.
fernand24

Post by fernand24 »

Foomis wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 7:41 pm Having issues with straw,grass windrows getting huge piles through out fields tried different combines and mowers and still happens. Anyone else having this issue
Hello
Please specify on which parcel you have this problem and on which support you play.
Fernand24
Fernand 24 est un joueur sur "PC Gamer" *thumbsup*

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUI0le ... subscriber