Farming Legend Map

Jimbomodder
Posts: 162
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:13 pm

Re: Farming Legend Map

Post by Jimbomodder » Mon May 13, 2019 12:22 am

fernand24 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 12:19 am
Jimbomodder wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 11:22 pm
Could be the triggers not working, anyway to test @Fernand24
good evening
I just tested the PC version it works, but on the console version it seems that there is a concern (yet they are the same).
I'm watching tomorrow.
Fernand24
Ok well I'll test on mine when I finish work(Xbox) and let you know .
FS15 Xbox 360
FS15 Xbox one
FS17 Xbox one
FS19 Xbox one

One of my most addictive games to date! You modders make this game even better :this:

User avatar
fernand24
Posts: 1526
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:58 pm

Re: Farming Legend Map

Post by fernand24 » Mon May 13, 2019 12:50 pm

Hello
After my test run, the digestate runs on "Farming Legend Console" for no particular reason. (Tests performed on PC).
Image Image
Image Image
Fernand24
Fernand 24 est un joueur sur "PC Gamer" *thumbsup*

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUI0le ... gItN1NakTg

User avatar
fernand24
Posts: 1526
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:58 pm

Re: Farming Legend Map

Post by fernand24 » Fri May 17, 2019 8:57 am

Hello
Farming Legend Console is in test "decision console" since yesterday the 16 05 2019.
Update V1.0.1.0
Fernand24
Fernand 24 est un joueur sur "PC Gamer" *thumbsup*

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUI0le ... gItN1NakTg

Jimbomodder
Posts: 162
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:13 pm

Re: Farming Legend Map

Post by Jimbomodder » Fri May 17, 2019 9:52 am

fernand24 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 8:57 am
Hello
Farming Legend Console is in test "decision console" since yesterday the 16 05 2019.
Update V1.0.1.0
Fernand24
What's update bud? :biggrin2:
FS15 Xbox 360
FS15 Xbox one
FS17 Xbox one
FS19 Xbox one

One of my most addictive games to date! You modders make this game even better :this:

User avatar
fernand24
Posts: 1526
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:58 pm

Re: Farming Legend Map

Post by fernand24 » Fri May 17, 2019 11:57 am

Hello

List of the update

Version: Console, compatible: PC / Mac.
At the beginning in new farmer you will have two farms, a breeding with parks and buildings and a culture farm with equipment and buildings, the dog "Poncho" stands guard.
Including 28 arable fields in 24 purchaseable parcels of which 2 offered.
Good game to all!

Changelog 1.0.1.0:
Repairing the creation of windrows of straw and grass.
A new backup is needed.
Fernand 24 est un joueur sur "PC Gamer" *thumbsup*

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUI0le ... gItN1NakTg

Jimbomodder
Posts: 162
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:13 pm

Re: Farming Legend Map

Post by Jimbomodder » Fri May 17, 2019 12:01 pm

fernand24 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 11:57 am
Hello

List of the update

Version: Console, compatible: PC / Mac.
At the beginning in new farmer you will have two farms, a breeding with parks and buildings and a culture farm with equipment and buildings, the dog "Poncho" stands guard.
Including 28 arable fields in 24 purchaseable parcels of which 2 offered.
Good game to all!

Changelog 1.0.1.0:
Repairing the creation of windrows of straw and grass.
A new backup is needed.
Thank you Pal, glad I've not done too much yet 😁
FS15 Xbox 360
FS15 Xbox one
FS17 Xbox one
FS19 Xbox one

One of my most addictive games to date! You modders make this game even better :this:

User avatar
fernand24
Posts: 1526
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:58 pm

Re: Farming Legend Map

Post by fernand24 » Fri May 17, 2019 5:41 pm

Jimbomodder wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 12:01 pm
fernand24 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 11:57 am
Hello

List of the update

Version: Console, compatible: PC / Mac.
At the beginning in new farmer you will have two farms, a breeding with parks and buildings and a culture farm with equipment and buildings, the dog "Poncho" stands guard.
Including 28 arable fields in 24 purchaseable parcels of which 2 offered.
Good game to all!

Changelog 1.0.1.0:
Repairing the creation of windrows of straw and grass.
A new backup is needed.
Thank you Pal, glad I've not done too much yet 😁
Bonsoir la map "Farming Legend Console" est maintenant Disponible en V1.0.10
https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?mod_id=129437
Fernand 24 est un joueur sur "PC Gamer" *thumbsup*

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUI0le ... gItN1NakTg

kj4bol
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:20 pm

Re: Farming Legend Map

Post by kj4bol » Sun May 19, 2019 11:59 pm

My only complaint with this map so far is this...

I started a Start From Scratch game save. Took a contract for Field 3 to harvest oats and deliver to Port Northwest. The contract was for $1,368. I had a harvester with the right header, a tractor and tipper of my own, so I did not lease anything to do the contract. I also did not hire any workers, so no wages paid for workers. I harvested the field, unloaded the harvester into the tipper, and delivered the crop. I even got the notifications that I had completed the harvest, and when unloading at sale point, got notification that crop had been delivered. When I went into the menu to collect on the contract, I noticed that I was not gaining income, but had an expenditure on the contract.


Contract : $1,368
Lease : $0
Reimbursement : $0
MISSING CROPS: $-1,853

Total : $-484

Now, I harvested the entire field, delivered ALL the crop, but still got jipped.... (I have a screenshot, but I will have to fire up the laptop to upload it here...)

Otherwise, GOOD JOB MODDER! VERY NICE MAP!!!

Console: Xbox One S

Rasping rabbit
Posts: 1226
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:57 pm

Re: Farming Legend Map

Post by Rasping rabbit » Mon May 20, 2019 7:58 am

It’s a bug on certain contracts. If you complete the contract you still get paid. Nothing to do with the map as it happens on a few of them.

User avatar
fernand24
Posts: 1526
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:58 pm

Re: Farming Legend Map

Post by fernand24 » Mon May 20, 2019 9:09 am

kj4bol wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 11:59 pm
My only complaint with this map so far is this...

I started a Start From Scratch game save. Took a contract for Field 3 to harvest oats and deliver to Port Northwest. The contract was for $1,368. I had a harvester with the right header, a tractor and tipper of my own, so I did not lease anything to do the contract. I also did not hire any workers, so no wages paid for workers. I harvested the field, unloaded the harvester into the tipper, and delivered the crop. I even got the notifications that I had completed the harvest, and when unloading at sale point, got notification that crop had been delivered. When I went into the menu to collect on the contract, I noticed that I was not gaining income, but had an expenditure on the contract.


Contract : $1,368
Lease : $0
Reimbursement : $0
MISSING CROPS: $-1,853

Total : $-484

Now, I harvested the entire field, delivered ALL the crop, but still got jipped.... (I have a screenshot, but I will have to fire up the laptop to upload it here...)

Otherwise, GOOD JOB MODDER! VERY NICE MAP!!!

Console: Xbox One S
Hello kj4bol
Just a clarification as Rasping Rabbit says on my two versions of map "Farming Legend and Farming Legend Console" that differ only in the multi-angles, I did not encounter this problem.
But for info I play on PC for both versions.
Thank you for your appreciation.
Fernand24
Fernand 24 est un joueur sur "PC Gamer" *thumbsup*

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUI0le ... gItN1NakTg

Jimbomodder
Posts: 162
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:13 pm

Re: Farming Legend Map

Post by Jimbomodder » Mon May 20, 2019 9:35 am

Something I forgot on v1 was turning the traffic off only stopped the boats and didn't affect cars. Will check again in a newest version and let you know later.
FS15 Xbox 360
FS15 Xbox one
FS17 Xbox one
FS19 Xbox one

One of my most addictive games to date! You modders make this game even better :this:

Jimbomodder
Posts: 162
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:13 pm

Re: Farming Legend Map

Post by Jimbomodder » Mon May 20, 2019 3:03 pm

Tested on update and still same, turning traffic off doesn't stop the cars just the boats.
FS15 Xbox 360
FS15 Xbox one
FS17 Xbox one
FS19 Xbox one

One of my most addictive games to date! You modders make this game even better :this:

User avatar
fernand24
Posts: 1526
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:58 pm

Re: Farming Legend Map

Post by fernand24 » Mon May 20, 2019 3:13 pm

Thank you I look if there is a possibility to fix it. It's not guaranteed.
Fernand24
Fernand 24 est un joueur sur "PC Gamer" *thumbsup*

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUI0le ... gItN1NakTg

Jimbomodder
Posts: 162
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:13 pm

Re: Farming Legend Map

Post by Jimbomodder » Mon May 20, 2019 3:43 pm

fernand24 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 3:13 pm
Thank you I look if there is a possibility to fix it. It's not guaranteed.
Fernand24
No worries. Only remembered about it last night 😁
FS15 Xbox 360
FS15 Xbox one
FS17 Xbox one
FS19 Xbox one

One of my most addictive games to date! You modders make this game even better :this:

User avatar
fernand24
Posts: 1526
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:58 pm

Re: Farming Legend Map

Post by fernand24 » Mon May 20, 2019 11:14 pm

Jimbomodder wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 3:43 pm
fernand24 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 3:13 pm
Thank you I look if there is a possibility to fix it. It's not guaranteed.
Fernand24
No worries. Only remembered about it last night 😁
Good evening Jimbomodder
In fact everything works, only there is a logic to follow.
You choose traffic yes / no, you save, you leave the game then you reload the game. Try it and tell me (I reproduced the manip) it's OK on PC.
Fernand24
Fernand 24 est un joueur sur "PC Gamer" *thumbsup*

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUI0le ... gItN1NakTg

Post Reply