save help

firekip

save help

Post by firekip » Fri May 03, 2019 7:18 pm

I am running FS19 on a windows 10 desktop and I havnt been able to save a game since I bought it last fall. It will save a few times but then it suddenly stops saving everytime, I have repeatedly deleted and reinstalled, I have tried moving the files to D: drive to no avail, I also thought it had something to do with my one drive cloud account but still nothing, any ideas?

firekip

Re: save help

Post by firekip » Fri May 03, 2019 7:45 pm

I just reinstalled the game again and the current path is this PC/D:/onedrive/documents/mygames/farmingsimulator2019, the game will save at first but I think after the onedrive syncs with the cloud I lose the file, even though I can still see it in the folder.

don_apple

Post by don_apple » Fri May 03, 2019 8:11 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum!

I think onedrive is what is causing the issue here. Therefore please try to change your setup so that the FarmingSimulator209 folder is located on your local drive and not on onedrive (see https://support.office.com/en-us/articl ... n-US&ad=US for information on how to do that use Google to find more information).
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (late 2013), Quad-Core i7 3.5 GHz, 16GB, Nvidia GTX 780M
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
Wo findet man den FarmingSimulator Ordner / Where to find the FarmingSimulator folder log.txt Image Server Forenregeln/Board rules

firekip

Post by firekip » Sat May 04, 2019 8:13 pm

don,
thanks for getting back to me and I agree that the issue is the onedrive, I have tried to move the folder to onto a local drive and delete the folder from the one drive, all that happens is that FS19 askd for the activation key again and recreates the folder in the exact same spot, I need to know where I can modify the program to look to my local drive for the folder and not the onedrive. Your solution to turn off one drive will not work for me, I rely on that drive for work documents.

Guil

Post by Guil » Mon May 06, 2019 12:52 am

It's the way you have OneDrive configured I think. You can exclude any folder.