PS4, all downloaded mods missing?

mespalin

PS4, all downloaded mods missing?

Post by mespalin »

So I started up FS19, and went to my save game only to get the error that I was missing some mods used on this save game. Turns out every mod I had installed, including two maps, were no longer installed. Anyone ever had this happen? I just don’t understand it, I played last night for a bit and no problem, yet today it’s all gone.
FS17/PS4/CPF/OSF/Oakfield/Lone Oak/Seasons
Phigo

Re: PS4, all downloaded mods missing?

Post by Phigo »

I had that once when I had some Trouble with my Internet Connection. Did you check that? I assume the mods are Kind of gone, if you have no Internetaccsess.
PS4 und PC
mespalin

Post by mespalin »

Yep, checked the connection and verified the account, all good. Unfortunately the mods are just gone. Reinstalling them all is working fine as well. Glad I don’t play with a ton of mods, just weird that they are all gone.
FS17/PS4/CPF/OSF/Oakfield/Lone Oak/Seasons
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

Ok im going to ask the question for no other reason than to eliminate it from the problem.. when you go to the ingame modhub you are clicking down on the left Joystick/mushroom so it changes from top mods only to show all mods?
You keep a Troshin :hi:
Guil

Post by Guil »

I was thinking maybe you had a connection problem loading the game so mods wouldn't be there when you saved but wouldn't delete then from the game, just that particular save.
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

:blushnew: :blushnew: Ahh oops. miss read what he was talking about, i thought he coudn't see them to install not after installed..my bad
You keep a Troshin :hi:
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Not sure if it works the same on PS4 as I play on Xbox but are you signed in to your profile?

If I get signed out on Xbox games and Addons do get affected. Also on Xbox FS was installed on my external drive but it saved all mods on the internal if that makes a difference.
Caprisaint

Post by Caprisaint »

Yep I have the same problem all installed mods have disappeared also on PS4?
Konnork98

Post by Konnork98 »

Playing on ps4 had this happen this morning Aswell played last night came to open it up today and my maps and mods are all uninstalled took quite awhile to download all the mods I use again
Farmeros Argentinos

Post by Farmeros Argentinos »

I happened the same with my ps4 and found out that it was a lack of connection to the internet, since my internet had been cut and the mods for what I saw did not work without internet. greetings from Argentina.
Last edited by Farmeros Argentinos on Tue May 14, 2019 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Farmeros Argentinos

Post by Farmeros Argentinos »

Sorry my inglish is bad😞😞