Wilson super B

eric21

Wilson super B

Post by eric21 »

The Wilson super B is out on consoles anyone use it?
It's from custom modding and there is more mods to come from them
Kamoore65536

Re: Wilson super B

Post by Kamoore65536 »

As of this point in FS19 there are no maps that are big enough to make using this equipment practical. If Lone Oak, Mustang Valley, or Welker Farms hit console then I could see having this trailer setup.
Playing on a PS4 & PS4 Pro.
Added a PC at Christmas time.
i7-7700 quad core 3.6GHz(4.2GHz Turbo)
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
120 GB SATA solid State Drive
1TB SATA III hard Drive
Added a 4K TV
Added a PS5.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Not sure why you would use the Super B or am I missing something? Each Trailer has a 30,000 Litre Capacity, so the two hooked together would give you 60,000 Litres, wouldn't the normal Pacesetter or Distinction Trailers be better options as hold higher capacities in both hoppers on the trailer, for a much higher total capacity in a single trailer setup?
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Saom

Post by Saom »

I'm thinking it would be good to transport combi-loads, with a tanker behind. Example manure to BGA and digestative back, manure and water to ingame greenhouses on Mercury or both hay and water to sheeps.
PS4, Norway.
Elmcreek and No Mans Land.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Yes but I use 3 of them to make a road train so 90,000 in total, they can be pulled apart.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Saom wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 12:43 pm I'm thinking it would be good to transport combi-loads, with a tanker behind. Example manure to BGA and digestative back, manure and water to ingame greenhouses on Mercury or both hay and water to sheeps.
They don't transport liquids only grain crops and other bulk material, so you can't use them for that.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

Noraf

Post by Noraf »

You can, as one of them have a 5th wheel plate (or whatever it's actualy called) that lets you atatch other semitrailers to it
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

eric21 wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 12:44 pm Yes but I use 3 of them to make a road train so 90,000 in total, they can be pulled apart.
But a Single Pacesetter Trailer is 100,000 Litre Capacity, divided between the two bins. So even with 3 Super B Trailers you are still 10K short on capacity, never mind your trailer is now ridiculous length. The standard Pacesetter is actually smaller in length then the default Super B

cmdrbyron

Post by cmdrbyron »

I think you are talking about a modded trailer, with 100k capacity. The default in-game is 58-60k (don't recall the exact capacity) :)
Saom

Post by Saom »

cwattyeso wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 12:48 pm
Saom wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 12:43 pm I'm thinking it would be good to transport combi-loads, with a tanker behind. Example manure to BGA and digestative back, manure and water to ingame greenhouses on Mercury or both hay and water to sheeps.
They don't transport liquids only grain crops and other bulk material, so you can't use them for that.
I was thinking about using a liquid tanker behind the first one.
I didn't explain it good enough, so lession learned to next time :-)
PS4, Norway.
Elmcreek and No Mans Land.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

cwattyeso wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 12:52 pm
eric21 wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 12:44 pm Yes but I use 3 of them to make a road train so 90,000 in total, they can be pulled apart.
But a Single Pacesetter Trailer is 100,000 Litre Capacity, divided between the two bins. So even with 3 Super B Trailers you are still 10K short on capacity, never mind your trailer is now ridiculous length. The standard Pacesetter is actually smaller in length then the default Super B

It's the same length, the super b has the 5th wheel attachment which you have not included.
Pensarethebest

Post by Pensarethebest »

I use it on my new woodshire map because I can break it down and use the small trailer seeing as it is a small map.....I love it. Definitely a welcome addition.
FS 22 and loving it.
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

Kamoore65536 wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 12:29 pm As of this point in FS19 there are no maps that are big enough to make using this equipment practical. If Lone Oak, Mustang Valley, or Welker Farms hit console then I could see having this trailer setup.
What about barlshagen, Agrovation map also I use it on Mercury farm now I can remove fences hedges etc really find it quite useful at 90000 capacity
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

cwattyeso wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 12:52 pmBut a Single Pacesetter Trailer is 100,000 Litre Capacity, divided between the two bins. So even with 3 Super B Trailers you are still 10K short on capacity, never mind your trailer is now ridiculous length. The standard Pacesetter is actually smaller in length then the default Super B
Default pacesetter is 60K. The mod in question just splits the trailer in half and adds a pivot. It acts exactly like a normal pacesetter with 2x 30K sections.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

I think they nice. Works very well for small maps and small fields. Custom modding makes awesome mods by the looks and hope to see more from them!
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22