Pickup 2014 Transport Service

EJgaming

Pickup 2014 Transport Service

Post by EJgaming »

Great mod, some good use of the pickups other than driving around.

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019

I guess I do something wrong, but I can't get it to fill diesel on other vehicles, or repair them.
I manage to activate the repair trigger field and also start the fuel pump. But can't figure out where to go from there. I get triggerfield for service to get green, the diesel triggerfield are only red. Anyone knows how to get it to work?
PC
Norway
Avegooday

Re: Pickup 2014 Transport Service

Post by Avegooday »

Did not have problems for the repairs (as long as nothing is attached to the tractor or vehicle) but cannot refuel other vehicles. Fuel tank filled, pump activated but trigger remains red. I just wrote a comment about this on the author's Facebook page so, perhaps we will get more infos or fixes soon. Will let you know if I get any response.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Just wish that the workshop trigger had been another that supported workshop tabber....
Haven't tried filling vehicles or implements yet though

edit : don't go configure the truck if you got half a tank of diesel on the back..... added strobes to it, and the tank became empty :(
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
EJgaming

Post by EJgaming »

I parked it by the side of the ingame standard fuel tank trailer. Started the fuel tank, and the triggerarea became green. So I attached the fueltank trailer to my tractor and I could fill it. But it refuses to fill my case tractor. The repair need to work like the workshop with the workshop tabber. It's a great idea, but I need it to work exactly like the fuel tanks and the workshop.
Another idea for the modder, the water tank design, add possibility to wash on location with a high pressure washer also (that consumes some of the water by the use).
PC
Norway
KWW92374

Post by KWW92374 »

Lord I hope so.
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

warz wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 2:39 pm Another idea for the modder, the water tank design, add possibility to wash on location with a high pressure washer also (that consumes some of the water by the use).
I could definitely use a mobile pressure washer - great idea!
SolidRizzo420

Post by SolidRizzo420 »

Will this mod come to consoles dose anyone know 😁
Bremen76

Post by Bremen76 »

I can't sort out fixing my gear or filling up the gas tank on my trucks or tractors.

Isn't the whole point of it being such a slow slog to get mods into the game with Giants modhub the fact that they're supposed to actually test this stuff? If they're not going to test it, just release them for us then. smh
Bremen76

Post by Bremen76 »

Anyone able to figure this vehicle out yet?
EJgaming

Post by EJgaming »

No, I'm just waiting for an update. Using the pickup as a pickup with working lights and a tank of diesel on it.
PC
Norway
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

It just got updated....
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
EJgaming

Post by EJgaming »

Great, now it does repair things. So i can use it as a service vehicle. Still struggles to fill other vehicles with diesel, but I guess the update will come. Still hoping for a mobile pressure washer with the water tanks. Think I need to lease one when planting potatoes for the liquid fertilizer option. That works just fine to refill the tool.
PC
Norway
Avegooday

Post by Avegooday »

Despite this update, it is not possible to refuel other vehicles except the combines. Also noticed that if I attach a small water trailer at the back, I'm unable to fill the tanks at the greenhouses (mod by Giants at the ModHub) which is not the case for the regular pick-up from the game or other tractors. After 2 messages left on the author's FB page (one as a comment and the 2nd in a PM), still got no answers from his part. I wish that testers from GDN could do a little more testing (and not look only for "log errors and warnings") before allowing such release. And, by the way, perhaps this thread should be moved to the "ModHub Bug Reports" section so they can have a look at it and see if it deserves a place on the ModHub. :neutralnew:
PCaz_pdc

Post by PCaz_pdc »

Not sure if the last few updates have fixed it, or what you farmers have tried, but it works fine for me. The 2014 truck needs to be on the left of the vehicle you want to fix (doesn't matter which direction facing as long as the item to repair is on the right side of the 2014 truck)-- the laptop screen will be lit up, and have verbiage on it when you hit X to unfold... if it is blank, you are not in the right spot (you may be too far away, or the vehicle not on the right of your 2014 truck) once the screen is lit and on with message on the tailgate PC, you should have a fully functioning menu (non functioning menu will only light ESC (back) option) . The item you are repairing needs to be alone (like at the regular repair stations /shops) that means losing the weights, the front loaders, buckets, headers, etc.... :biggrin2: NOTE : I used the 2014 setup with herbicide, but I'm sure the diesel version will work similar... *edit: the diesel version works similar, and for large items, you don't need to disconnect them if they are far enough apart from the other item(s). front loaders and weights need to be isolated to get their repair status and fixes.
SimpleFarmer

Post by SimpleFarmer »

I can get this to repair things, but can't figure out how to get it to refuel my equipment.